The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Extract of a hermit's journal.

Je me demande quelle sera la réaction du roi quand il se retrouvera face à la puissance énorme de Teudericus l'Étranger et son Lapiton! Et le meilleur dans tout cela, est que le Lapiton ne peut être contrôlé que par un descendant de la lignée de Cosbro. Donc je serai le seul qui aura autant de pouvoir à sa disposition. Rira bien qui rira le dernier...

~~~~~~~~~

Teudericus Looked as Doods and Ivar left for business. Turning round, he went in the direction of the castle, where his next target was hidden. His long, heavy strides carried him across dark alleyways full of refuse and other garbage. He swiftly burst out into a busy street, full of colours, sweet smells, and pretty sights. Oblivious to everything but his path, he went on without a glance at the shops sprawled on both sides of the way. Suddenly, the gates of the castle loomed over him, and he went in, following a procession of monks who were going to a solemn meeting somewhere in one of the many buildings surrounding the palace of Redwallelot. He left the group and made his way to one of the sides of the great structure. Using his levitation powers, he went up the wall and stopped next to Crystal, who hung on the edge of a window. "Bonjour, avez-vous besoin d'aide? Vous semblez essayer de vous dissimulez de quelqu'un."(Good day, do you need help? You seem to be hiding from someone.) The window sill suddenly seemed to catch in fire, while it did not burn Crystal's paws.

Faiyloe

Startled Crystal let go of the sill. more surprised by the fact that some one was siting behind her speaking to her in a strange language then by the fact that her paws were on fire. she was falling. Thinking fast she said "Jabeck," and time seemed to slow she grabbed on to the ledge and stopped with a jerk as time resumed. "Noth kerat seta ," (Climbing spell) She said and climbed down jumping the last bit to the ground. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Saygar crept closer to where Jame was standing outside Ivar's door. His hearing wasn't great and they were talking quietly so as not to wake anyone.

Faiyloe

Crystal dusted her self off she wasn't to worried she new magic when she saw it she was just annoyed. She crossed her arms and looked up to see who it was who had startled her.

Rusvul

Ivar turned on his heel, the sudden 'Foom!' of the window catching fire had startled him. He picked up his pillow, and doused the fire by slamming it with said pillow. Thinking quickly, he tipped over one of his candles, so that wax spilled over the table it sat on. He extinguished the wick. If he was asked, the candle tipped over, and lit some wine that he had spilled on the windowsill a night earlier. He was a good liar, he hoped that would hold up under unusual circumstances.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm not sure, but I don't think wine is flammable.  :-\ Beer is, but not so sure about wine.

@Faiyloe: Do you have any ideas as to how long it will be until you are done there? Because I REALLY want to do something.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 30, 2013, 05:00:29 PM
OOC: I'm not sure, but I don't think wine is flammable.  :-\ Beer is, but not so sure about wine.

@Faiyloe: Do you have any ideas as to how long it will be until you are done there? Because I REALLY want to do something.

OOC: Wine has alcohol, thus, is flammable. Alcohol burns. BURNY BURNY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry I forgot about you! Ill make the rat go to the clock tower now.  Feel free to PP him.

The Rat climbed the stairs to the clock tower.

~~~

Crystal saw Ivar putting out the fire with a pillow and a strange hooded figure.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: *listening to faiyloe wh!..! OUCH!  ::) I done got forgotted!  :o OH THE PAIN!  ;D ...... I don't even remember what my guy's name is! BIC:

Argo picked up the rat's footfalls, "Finally! It's about time!" The squirrel jumped the mysterious figure, and had a sword at his back before he whispered, "Move, and you won't be running from anything ever again. Now you better start talking, what did you send the mouse for and why? Oh, and a slight reminder before you try anything, I'm blocking the only exit from this height, so you're stuck with me."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

OOC: Poor Dan he got forgotted  ;) There's nothing I can do, Saygars just stood there like a lemon, THERE'S NOTHING FOR ME TO DO! 

Faiyloe

The Rat made a muffled noise of indignation "I'm not telling yous any thin till ya get yer gut off of me," then shut his mouth and refused to talk.

OOC: Ya I am waiting for Redwaller to do something.

rachel25

OOC Lonely I am mister lonely, I have got nobody for my OWN!

Dannflower Reguba

"You've got no bargaining chips rat! Up here, I'm the judge, jury, and executioner. You'd better answer my questions, or you're going to be spending a LONG time in prison for espionage, and soliciting thieves. I heard your talk with the mouse, now explain why you want the map!"

Faiyloe

"How do I know you aint gonna turn me in anyway" He said.   

Dannflower Reguba

"I just might if the truth of what your purpose is is dark enough, but cooperate and at least you stand a chance of not being handed in... Not to mention not making me mad, no lies either, I have ways to tell whether or not you're telling the truth. Quid sunt corde dicere?"

OOC: If he is lying, tell me, because I literally would know.