Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Brinty

"Galendar, my names Galendar. So whats your plan?"
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Finally!  :D I have read all 30 pages, whew! Man you guys have been busy with the rp. 3 and a half hours to read everything.

BIC: Lana Barksword walked through Mossflower woods. Looking in awe at the beauty and serenity of Mossflower woods. "Never in all my days have I seen such peace and beauty" He stopped and smiled happily noticing the skylark that sang while on it's way back to it's nest. Lana noticed the time of day and realized that he was very hungry, He reached into his haversack and pulled out some stale bread and munched on it thoughtfully. Deciding that the best course of action would be to rest for the remainder of the day/night, he found a suitable spot underneath an oak tree and drew his cloak about him to ward off the chill that was to come with the night. Closing his eyes he slowly drifted off to sleep, the sounds of the forest founding into the background.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Gnoflet

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 15, 2014, 12:16:26 AM
OOC: Finally!  :D I have read all 30 pages, whew! Man you guys have been busy with the rp. 3 and a half hours to read everything.

BIC: Lana Barksword walked through Mossflower woods. Looking in awe at the beauty and serenity of Mossflower woods. "Never in all my days have I seen such peace and beauty" He stopped and smiled happily noticing the skylark that sang while on it's way back to it's nest. Lana noticed the time of day and realized that he was very hungry, He reached into his haversack and pulled out some stale bread and munched on it thoughtfully. Deciding that the best course of action would be to rest for the remainder of the day/night, he found a suitable spot underneath an oak tree and drew his cloak about him to ward off the chill that was to come with the night. Closing his eyes he slowly drifted off to sleep, the sounds of the forest founding into the background.
OOC: Can you post your character on the OOC topic?

rachel25

OOC: Yeah, cos we kinda need to know what kind of creature your character is. And have you been accepted?

BIC: Tango quickly explained to Galendar about why she was in Mossflower, and about Sie, and the Justice Crew. "Well with that all bally well said, I think we need to get the jolly old Justice crew things to come, and behave like hares. And help sort out this horde, wot. Though it will take some negotiating."

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Oops! Sorry. Yes I have been accepted by Cornflower. it was in a pm. And my character shall be posted right away.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Brinty

"Do you know were the justice crew is at the moment?" Galendar asked.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: From what I understand, it is right outside the gates of Redwall.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 15, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

Aoi stops watching the leaves when she realizes that there is a badger asleep at the foot of a tree near hers. Thinking that this is indeed an interesting development, she tries to decide whether she should pepper the creature with leaves from above, or possibly just leave it alone. Eventually, she decides on the latter for the time being.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 16, 2014, 04:14:49 AM
OOC: From what I understand, it is right outside the gates of Redwall.
OOC: But Tango doesn't know that...

BIC: Tango had hit an obstacle, she had no idea where the Justice Crew was. "I um, well...I guess we'll have to jolly well find them wot."
--------------------------------
Sie followed Harin through the forest. They crossed at least five streams, and Sie was getting excited. He couldn't wait to see Swallow Valley, it was somewhere, few creatures had heard about let alone seen. "How much further is it?" Sie kept asking, the wood he was carrying was beginning to get heavy though.
"Not too much further, we'll be there soon." Harin replied.   

Gnoflet

OOC: Wheres Amarith Waterspring?

Jukka the Sling

After Tango had walked off in a huff, Ambrosine just kept walking with Enthal (and Leliah, I guess, but I'm not going to PP), tracking Sie.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: GAHH!!! Nothing for me to do,
Nothing for me to do..... I should make a song! ;D