News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Philisophical mouse respawns*

"Is life nought but a-" *gets trampled by death defying beavers*

*Aldar climbs a tree to escape the beavers*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Nightfire jumps over the tripwire, and launches a fireslinger at Aldar.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

White One6193

Out of the shadows, the great Badger Lord Rawnblade, mad with Bloodwrath, starts slashing wildly with his sword Verminfate. everybody on the field receives damage.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Icefire

Icefire chatters at her beaver allies and they rush to protect her from Lord Rawnblade....Rawnblade didn't stand a chance against the chainsaw bearing beavers who just happen to defy death!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern, the twin Blueclawed Otters, bound out of nowhere and kill the death-defying beavers. Then they turn around and throw salt and cabbage at Icefire before smashing her paws with a wooden mallet.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

You realize Salt and Cabbage strengthen me, right? Thus the wooden mallet pounding had no affect whatsoever...
*Icefire jumps super high in the air and comes crashing down on both BCOs squashing them flat*
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Rush and Fern reinflate themselves and run Icefire over with her own flying bulldozer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, Aldar zitz up in the tree readin' a book.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Lady Amber spots Aldar and runs up the tree and takes his book away. Then she smacks him over the head with it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar attachez zmall explode-upon-contact bombz ontae acornz an' throwz them at her.

Tiria Wildlough

*Tiria flicks water at Aldar and starts line-dancing again.*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightfire asks Skalrag question. "Hey, Skalrag! If a fly falls into holy water, is the water defiled or the fly sanctified?"

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

^^The water is undrinkable, and the fly is drowned.XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.