News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"That would be a gun, we couldn't fence with a gun so no."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

How about a light saber? Except that's against the rules according to Trig(whatever the rest is.) so I'll take a mithril rapier.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Use the Mithy Rapier if you want, I will be using the arming sword."

*I step into the oval and with a wave of my hand two sets of fencing gear fall on the ground. One was blue and the other red. I pick up the blue gear and strap it on putting the helmet on last. I then cast a spell on the arming sword so as to stop it from breaking on contact with the rapier before facing Vilu.*

"I am ready, the red gear is for you if you want it."

Vilu Daskar

*Burns red gear and puts on yellow gear.* Before we start tell be what the arming sword is.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

*I revel a image of my sword for Vilu*

"Basically its a very standard doubled edged one-hand sword. But even though it is nothing fancy it is probably one of the most practical swords ever made."

Blaggut

A regiment of Purple Bunny Chasseurs in column formation, followed by a regiment of purple bunny Infantry (with muskets and bayonets) in column formation, each flanked by a half-battery of artillery, enters the field of warfare.

Atop a siege tower in the back rides Napoleon Bunnyparte, screaming in Bunnynese, a mixture of French, German, African Tribal, and a little bit of Japenese.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Blaggut on September 28, 2015, 05:38:22 PM
A regiment of Purple Bunny Chasseurs in column formation, followed by a regiment of purple bunny Infantry (with muskets and bayonets) in column formation, each flanked by a half-battery of artillery, enters the field of warfare.

Atop a siege tower in the back rides Napoleon Bunnyparte, screaming in Bunnynese, a mixture of French, German, African Tribal, and a little bit of Japenese.

"Creative."

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

"Very well, let us begin."

*I salute Vilu with my sword before advancing slowly, taking short precise steps never letting my feet cross. I keep the my sword up and angled so that the tip is level with my eyes and pointed towards Vilu. I angle my body so as to make myself as small of a target as possible while circling towards his left. My left hand is balled into a fist and positioned on my left hip. I wait, ready for when Vilu strikes.*

"Lets us see if you truly passed Buckler's fencing school, comrade."

Vilu Daskar

*Circles Sand slowly waiting for an opportunity to strike.*
"Of course I did, and to make this fight fair no PPing of GMing."

LT Sandpaw

*Closing the distance between me and Vilu I make a feint to the left before slicing upwards. I bounce back and forth on my toes ready to sway and lock my body never planting my feet.*

"I would never dream of it Mr. Vilu."

Vilu Daskar

"But I would and it's Lord Daskar."

*Blocks Sand's swing.*

Blaggut

The Bunny Chasseurs, wearing heavy One-Piece chest pieces underlied by a tunic of mail and riding deer, point their blades affront and charge at the dueling scrubs. When close enough, they fire their pistols into the fray. Around the corner appears a column of Light Cavalry. The cannons fire and miss terribly.
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Are the bunnies attacking us?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~