News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*I step away from Vilu and slice open the chest of one of the deer. I'm then hit by a fusillade of small pistol rounds which my fencing gear absorbs rather well.*

"I believe we may have to concentrate on the bunnies for a moment Mr. Daskar, a moment please."

*I whistle and a android jumps forward, its name is Private 3-31 and he wields a surprising array of weaponry.*

"Ah my faithful body guard watch my six will you."

"Yessir, I've got your back!"

*We both push forward my sword claiming the life of a bunny while his mechanical hands end another.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 28, 2015, 04:38:14 AM
I don't know...but I'd think I would prefer for Corn to kill me. Simply because I don't want to have to recognize Vilu's awesomeness. ;D ;D

Okey doke. *Whacks Del on the head with magical frying pan* *Watches as he disintegrates* We're gonna miss you! *Steps out of Ashy's way* Very nice, calling Vilu a radish. Tata now!

Vilu Daskar

*Presses button and interpenetrate force field surround ring.*
"That should keep the bunnies away, it's Lord Daskar, and back to the fight."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Whatever you say Mr. Daskar." *I quickly bend down and wipe my sword clean of bunny gore and straighten back up facing Vilu. For a second I regard him eyeing his stance and control before moving to the right at a slow easy pace. I keep my sword up waiting for him to respond.*

*Private crushes another bunny but then gets hit by a salvo of musket rounds. Seeing Sandpaw reengaging Vilu the mechanical body guard's computing system confirms he's on his own. All the more fun. The android's biomechanical skin wavers as he pulls out a antimatter weapon.* "Bye bunny rabbits."

Vilu Daskar

*Also circles to the right. Has an angry expression the clearly means 'No stupid it's Lord.'*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Look what we have here. *Wicked grin appears on his face* *Draws saber and skewers a rabbits* *Grabs a rabbit by the ears and attacks Vilu with it*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

*shoots lasers at everyone*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Hickory

*Covenant fleet glasses battlefield*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Um, Sage, the rules state you cannot use spaceships and the like.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 13, 2015, 04:10:33 AM
Look what we have here. *Wicked grin appears on his face* *Draws saber and skewers a rabbits* *Grabs a rabbit by the ears and attacks Vilu with it*
*Sees Ash banging a bunny against the force field.*

LT Sandpaw

*I notice Vilu is slightly distracted for a moment as he watches Ash and I lunge in a downward feint. My feet create small dust puffs as I dance forward on my toes using my waist to add power to the thrust aiming for his chest. But at the last moment I switch the direction of the blade so that the sword is aimed at Vilu's lower diaphragm.*

Vilu Daskar

*I see Sand out of the corner of my eye and quickly step to the side. My arm is hit.*

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 13, 2015, 12:30:37 PM

Quote from: THe RulesNO USE OF ANYTHING FANTASY OR CHAOTIC AS IN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPACESHIPS, LIGHT SABERS, ECT... complements of nightfire lol
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 13, 2015, 04:46:13 PM

Quote from: THe RulesNO USE OF ANYTHING FANTASY OR CHAOTIC AS IN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPACESHIPS, LIGHT SABERS, ECT... complements of nightfire lol

OOC: It says spaceships aren't allowed.

*Grabs hammer from a dead bunny and shatters forcefield* *Seeing Vilu distracted, I swing my hammer at this head*

A massive wave of DDB lancers and footmen march to the battle to fight the Bunnies. Their leader shouts incomprehensibly and the DDBs charge into the Bunnies.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 13, 2015, 04:46:13 PM

Yeah, that means that spaceships and light sabers are examples of what you cannot use. However, they are not the only restricted weapons.

I'm retired from the forum