News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Seeing my initial attack had failed I back peddle quickly raising my sword to avoid any counterattacks.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

*Wins duel.* Maybe we could have another one some other time.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

(I thought you didn't have time for the forums?)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 14, 2015, 08:31:53 PM
*Wins duel.* Maybe we could have another one some other time.

"Mr. Daskar if you are forced to forfeit then this is technically my victory. Though for the sake of the fact your leaving I will let you claim dominance in this one. I yield"

*I sheath my sword before preforming a short bow and leaving the force field.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Seeing Sand's back turned, I shoot him in the back with my cheri gun*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 15, 2015, 05:32:17 AM
*Seeing Sand's back turned, I shoot him in the back with my cheri gun*

*Gets blown forward*

"Ahhhh my kidneys!"

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

*Rolling out of the way I imply the use of a health pack which slowly repairs the wound. In the meantime I pull out my peacemaker and return fire on Ash.*

Vilu Daskar

*Helps fight Ash so we can restart our duel.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Staggers as the bullets hit me* Grrr... *Shoots Vilu in the head with a cheri gun*

Vilu Daskar

*Luckily is immune to cheri stuff.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Decapitates Vilu with cheri infused katana*

Vilu Daskar

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

*I Wait behind a rock healing until Ash's back is turned to me. Then I rush forward and jump onto his back and knife in my hand. After a few seconds of struggling I slide my blade across his throat.*