News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Poke Someone!

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

*Pokes MatthiasMan and Rain in their sides with a spear*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

oh my gosh!!! no matter where i go i can't hide from facebook related subjects!!! (hides behind bushes.)

Redwallfan7

*pokes Griffen with an arrow*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

it was the side with feathers (giggles!) refusing to poke back like a facebook user i will just follow you (redwallfan7)

Ungatt Trunn

*Pokes Rainshadow, Redwaller,and Redwallfan7 with trident*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Ungatt Trunn and Griffen with a javelin*

POKE [/color]

Rusvul

rusvul: *comes down from dorms* what the heck......
nightfire: POKEFIGHT!!
rusvul: pokefight..... ok! YOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *goes into a mad swords dance, except without the swords, uses poking fingers instead* YOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOOOOO!

Rainshadow

*Pokes Rusvulthesaber in the armpits*  Hehehe!  Does it tickle, matey?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

This thing is getting a little crazy. If you poke someone please don't kill them using javelins and weapons. Just fingers.

Pokes Rainy.

Rainshadow

*Pokes MatthiasMan in the eyes*  Oops!  I didn't see you there!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

hohohohohohoho! oh, stoppit matey, stoppit, hohohohoheheeheeheehee x rolls back on floor then shoves rain in the stomach to stop getting TICKLED
pokes rain back, accidentally pokes up the ear. "whoops! hahahahaha!"

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Rusvul with a javelin*

W0NWILL

SPECIAL MAGICAL FLYING POKING MACHINE!
Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke PokePoke Poke Poke

Redwallfan7

*pokes back with an oven paddle*

W0NWILL

Pokes Redwallfan with a poker. (sorry, I had to do that)