News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Poke Someone!

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

* chops fork in half with sabre *  pokes redwallfan back with an elbow

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Rusvul in the stomach*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

skillfully evade poke, then returns fire

Ungatt Trunn

* Pokes Redwallfan7 with a hotgog*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

*pokes Ungatt with a long javelin*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Pokes Redwallfan7 with a toothpick*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Rain with five pencils*

Rainshadow

*Pokes Redwallfan7 with ten fingers and ten toes*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Rain with a cactus*  ;D

Rusvul

pokes everybody with an aventurine. (lol!)

Rainshadow

*Pokes everybeast with blazing sticks*

Redwallfan7

*Pokes everybeast with ten swords*

Rusvul

ow! swords hurt! x pokes redwallfan back, in the throat, with the infirmary sister's disgusting medicine x

Rainshadow

*Pokes Rusvul with a gun*

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Rain with a samuri sword*