News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Poke Someone!

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Pokes everyone with bullets from a machine gun while maniacally laughing*  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

please stop poking me with deadly weapons!

Redwallfan7

*pokes Rusvul with three long, skinny cactuses*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

owwww! i suppose it's not a weapon, but still.... fingers only!  >:( XD at least when poking me

Redwallfan7

Hee, Hee. Ok  ;D

*pokes Rusvul with three fingers*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

uses foxforge technology to block with lightning fast accuracy and erect a poke proof suit, then pokes redwallfan again and again.

Rainshadow

*Pokes Rusvul with claws and paws*  Hehehe!  I'm not poking you with beast or man made things!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*pokes rain with all ten claws*

Rainshadow

*Pokes Redwallfan7 with 20 claws*  Ha!  Beat that!

Redwallfan7

*Pokes Rain with all 20 claws* Ok, mate, I will!  ;D

Rainshadow

*Pokes Redwallfan7 with 20 claws and all her teeth*  *Muffled*  MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Agh!  Hairball.

Redwallfan7

*Sharpens teeth and claws, and does the same thing to Rain*

Rainshadow

*Does the same thing as Redwallfan7 but with 22 claws!*

Redwallfan7

*Does the same thing to Rain, but with three javelins*

Rainshadow

*Takes out poisoned knives and does the same thing to Redwallfan7.  Knives, teeth and claws!*