News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Leverets and Leverage

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, December 23, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

OOC: I'll Just make a character I have been meaning to make Ruby's parents any way. @ Rain: both ships the vermin and the good bests ships are visible from the shore. Some of The Sea Skippers crew are on shore trying to get into the mountain.

Colonel Oliver Buckwood heard the bang on the front door. He went over to a window and looked out. "Hello there it's not often we get a bunch of bally otters banging at our door, wot!" he said and then his eyes fell on Max and he scowled. "Just wait a minute,"

"Not a problem," Tarragon yelled back "Take your time!" Soon the front door was opened and Oliver came out along with five other hares. "Now see here," he said stepping forwards "don't take offence miss but you do have a Wildcat in your group and..." His voice trailed off. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bryony, sassy as she was, was not about to let that remark pass by. "Excuse me, Sir, but she is perfectly safe. I assure you, I wouldn't be acting as her Cook on board if he wasn't!!"

OOC: Fixed. Sorry!

Faiyloe

OOC: Max is a girl Cornflower.

Tarragon gave the squirrel a warning look which pretty much meant shut your trap or you will regret it. "Don't worry Sir I will vouch for her. She has saved my life in many instances." 

Oliver looked doubtfully at Max but after a moment nodded and ushered them inside. 

rachel25

"Finally!" Ani whispered to Bryony.

Amarith Waterspring

As Scarlet slowly became awake, she heard vaguely familiar voices looming around her. "Victoria? Ruby?" Scarlet sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What's going on? Why is it so dark in here, wot? Why does head hurt like a... like a... *gasp* who is he?!" Scarlet yelled, and pointed at a middle aged rat with an eye patch over his left eye who was standing in the doorway. Riptail laughed with scorn at her and said "Y' know y' don't 'ave t' shriek at everybeast y' see." Quickly regaining her usual cheekiness, Scarlet retorted "You're right. I don't have to shriek at everybeast. Just the ugly ones, wot!" Enraged, Riptail lunged at Scarlet, but she managed to leap out of the way just in time. "Ruby! Victoria! Follow me!" Scarlet yelled over her shoulder as she dashed through the open door, and out into the corridors to get away from Riptail and that room.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Cisza heard some screaming coming from the hold. She hurried back down the stairs, just in time to see a little hare. "Oi stop you!" she yelled, hoping some of the others would hear, and come, and help.

Cornflower MM

"Ay. Finally. Maybe you'll get your breakfast after all....Wot!" She whispered, then tried to hold back a giggle. It came out like a cough.

rachel25

Ani didn't get what was so funny, but he guessed it had something to do with the hares.

The Shade

Akala had just come up on deck again, and was enjoying a good swig of his favorite grog when he had chaos below decks. He felt irritated, and was tempted to ignore it, but with the captain having an important discussion with the first mate, he decided to check it out to be on the safe side. To his surprise the hare prisoners were running loose in the main hold.

"Silence you pigs!"  he yelled, slamming the heavy door behind him and locking the latch. The seacook then drew a knife, and pointed it at both Riptail and Cisza.

"Who in the name of hellsteeth is meant to be guarding the prisoners?" he slurred.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

"I don't know! I just heard some noise, and saw that they were out." Cisza growled, "What about you Riptail?" She had a its your fault look on her face.

Faiyloe

Ruby ran after Scarlet. When she saw Citza She ran over and tried to kick her in the shin.   

rachel25

Cisza dodged her, and grabbed her by the ears, "I'll take this one back to the hold."

OOC: Is that ok?

Faiyloe

OOC: Yup. Note that her Screams tend to hit that pitch if you know what I mean.

"Ow ow ow ow owwwwwwwww!!!" She shrieked the last ow turned in to one long drawn out scream.   

Cornflower MM

"So what's going on in Salamandastron these days?" Bryony asked, looking at the Colonel.

rachel25

Cisza shook the little hare, "Shut up!" She marched down to the hold, and threw her in.