Leverets and Leverage

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, December 23, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Ruby continued kicking and screaming till she landed square on her bottom. "...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAow!"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Shut up, you little pest!" Cisza screamed.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Can't do much....Wish person playing the Colonel would post...I forgot who it is. :P

Cornflower MM

OOC: What a pair of dummies we are!! ;D ;D

Faiyloe

Oliver looked back at the squirrel "As good as can be expected, wot," He said he lead them threw the corridors and in to the empty mess-hall.  "Lady is very busy at the moment but I'll relay a message to her to tell you that you are here,"

---------

Ruby stopped abruptly and said "Your not nice," She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue.   

The Shade

At this point Akala started hooting with laughter, amused by the boldness of the young haremaid.

"Ha harr, we got some feisty creatures here, and wouldn't I believe it if I hadn't seen it with me own pair of spyglasses?!" he grinned, tucking his knife back into his belt.

"They want a lick of the nine tails if yer ask me," he snarled, changing his expression with frightening swiftness. "That'll slap 'em in form."
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Amarith Waterspring

Scarlet turned the corner in time to see Ruby being thrown back into the holding cell, screaming. Scarlet also screamed, then realizing that they were all staring at her now she turned and dashed off back the way she came.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uh...well... y' see... I..." Riptail stuttered "I was checkin' on the prisoners, y' see uh, Captain's orders," he lied.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Bryony held her tongue, as she had a feeling that if she opened her mouth she would get sent back to the ship. She took a look around the Mess hall, shook her head. Apparently, the hares didn't have time to clean up the bowls and table ware. She longed to pick it all up herself.

Faiyloe

Ruby jumped surprised she wasn't sure what nine tails where but it didn't sound good. she saw images of a nine tailed beast with sharp teeth and claws.

Cornflower MM

OOC Already asked on the sign up, but is there any little hares left?

rachel25

OOC: Don't know

BIC: Cisza grinned evilly. "I guess its a plan." Then she heard a scream. She turned, and saw another hare. She glared at Ripetail, "Orders my foot. Now get that one!" 

Cornflower MM

"Excuse me sir, but would you mind if I helped clean up?" Bryony asked, pulling a face at a half-eaten bowl of porridge. She knew that it was probably bad manners, but asking was better than just doing, right?

Faiyloe

"Aye we'll all help," Tarragon said.  One of the hares shrugged "I suppose if you want to, Wot,"