Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Maybe a meat dagger, but no more.

How did you sleep?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Easily the best.

Pfeffernuesse or Gingerbread?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Wait, is that one of those 'yo mama' jokes?  'Cause those aren't all that funny...

Can you juggle a dozen knives?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Is that with or without fingers?

Pfeffernusse is a type of Dutch bread, like gingerbread yet baked differently and flavored with molasses. Sorry, just wanted to see if anyone knew what it was.

With or without fingers?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Half.

(Sorry, as soon as you said Dutch bread, all I could think of was banket.  Mmm, banket!  Yummy treat.  Really hard to make, though.)

Would you like some banket?

Banket
  It's a Dutch almond pastry.  Can be called letterbanket, or also almond patties, though my family just calls it almond pastry.  It's so yummy!

[close]

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Cry-ads.  (AKA, crying when there are ads before a YouTube video that can't be skipped.  ;))

Don't you hate it when you can't skip ads?

Leatho Shellhound

I command them to skip!

Why is the sky dark and dropping water and lightning?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

'Cause I'm visiting Earth.

How come it took me a really long time to figure out my sonic screwdriver?

The Skarzs

Cause IKEA's instructions suck.

How can long cord?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Chord?  Did someone say chord?  *Plays a chord*

Why do the three clarinets in band sound like an accordion when they play together?

Norham Waterpaw

Because accordions are cool. Like bowties.

Willow?