News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Tonto was wrighting a letter to nate.

Dear Nate,
Im leaving to go on a important quest. I will be gone for a while. Now don't be sad, ill come back. But you must take care of the young and elders. Be A jolly good ole replacement for me. And remember, give em blood and vinegar, EULALIA!

Tonto sneaked in and put the note by Nate's bed.
''Goodbye, old friend.''

************************************************************************************************Sir MetalTalon was watching Muclik fight the vermin. He saw that he was a great warrior.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

OOC: Can you, like, take out some of those stars? :'( Y U no like screen stretchy?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Dusk had found Duniya, she was pressed into the corner of the battlements, she sighed as he flew towards her "What do you want Dusk?" she asked
"Kalayo says he's regained enough energy and he warmed Vadis up a bit and you know what that means"
"Practice time" replied Duniya bitterly as she returned the book to its pouch and stood up
"Precisely" replied Dusk "we're doing it behind the abbey, no use startling them"

Duniya followed him down the steps and across the lawn to the back of the abbey where the rest of the group were waiting. "Is everyone ready?" asked Dusk and they all nodded and took their places "Alright then, let's start this" The bat flapped his wings wide and a large tornado shot out of his body and stood spinning around between them all "Kalayo!" called Dusk and the fox stretched out his paw. A stream of fire shot out from it into the tornado where it was spun and twisted by the sheer force of the tornado "Keep it going, keep it going" encouraged the bat "Vadis, now!" the young otter took a run up and thrust his paws downwards. Water shot out of them and he was launched into the air. As he flew across the top of the tornado he did a few acrobatic twists and turns. He flung his arms into it and two whips of water joined the maelstrom. As Vadis landed on the other side Duniya was already running forward, pillars of rock shot up underneath her as she ran, and she used them as steps as she spiraled towards the top of the tornado, when she reached the lip she leaped into the air and drew three balls of earth out and threw them in where they whirled around with the fire and water. She landed on all fours on the ground which showed no signs that it had ever been disturbed. "Come on Jenna, it's your turn! Hurry up!" the strain on Dusk's face was evident. The female otter ran forward and shot three arrows into the whirling mass. As they joined the tornado it split into five smaller ones, one containing nothing, one containing fire, one containing water, one containing earth and one containing arrows. The small tornadoes shot outward and circled around their respective mage's heads before winking out of existence. Dusk fluttered down to the floor, he had a tired look on his face, Murlo ran up to him "You need to make that tornado less grand, look what it's done to you"
"It hasn't done anything" said Dusk stubbornly, none of them were buying it
"Yeah right" said Kalayo "Murlo's right Dusk, you can't handle it"
"Fine, I'll bear that in mind in future"

OOC: Someone walk in on us please
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

While Tonto was walking back t is room, he heard some wind. He looked outside but the trees were not shacking. When he got to his room he looked outside. He saw the 5 tornadoes. He was in awe and scared. He ran to Davidari's room
''SAH! 5 WEIRD TORNADOES IN THE BACK OF THE ABBEY SAH!!!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Skyblade

Razer woke up before dawn. Going outside to look for the group, she spotted Riallo trailing behind her, trying to be inconspicuous but failing. The otter lady turned around. "Riallo? Why're you up so early?"
"Ah'm comin' on the quest!" replied Riallo, smiling innocently.
"No you're not," said Razer firmly, crossing her scarred arms across her chest. "I'm not gonna have ye get hurt."
"Me no get hurt. Me strong, use mum's sword." The otter dibbun pointed a little paw at Razer's dagger, firmly placed on her waist.
"I said no, Riallo," said Razer. Taking her son's paw, she took him, whining and protesting, back to his dormitory. Seeing the distraught look on his face, she added more sympathetically, "I'm sorry, matey. Just don't want ye to get hurt is all. Ye stay at the abbey and guard it, ok?"
"Yes, mum," said Riallo.
"The abbey's in safe paws with our little otter warrior," said Razer, amused. She hugged Riallo and went back on her way.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari slipped on his trench coat and strapped his large sword on his back, heading to the outside of the abbey, he called together the adventurers, "My fellow travelers! Today he travel to the wretched city of Agutrot, this may be very difficult but I do believe we will prevail."

Zanthar looked at his lieutenants and shouted, "How long until the Jimanesse Navy is on our doorstep?!" Miharig tryed to calm down his general, "Sir, we predict a week, I suggest we move camp." Zanthar pointed at the door of his tent, "Then go do it! Now!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hey guys, I'm going to be gone until late tomorrow because I'm visiting the UW Stout campus. If you could not arrive at Agutrot or do anything big until then that would be much appreciated.  :)

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff the Mousethief

''Alright sah, but I must tell ya something important!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: No prob Dan we can wait

BIC: Davidari motioned for his friends to follow him as they began their trek across Mossflower. He brushed some snow from his face and looked out over the frozen Mossflower, "Snow is quite beautiful, except when it's been there for monthes"

Zanthar paced back and forth as he inspected the new arivalls, "Eyes front! Now you lot have a lot to do in the upcoming days and u don't want you messing anything up!" Miharig tapped Zanthar on the shoulder and whispered I his ear. Zanthar nodded slowly and sent his men at ease. He then entered his tent to see a large black robed creature sitting in his chair. The strange twisted mask covering his face and silent as death. Zanthar kneeled before him and said, "Abbot Foh... What is thy bidding my master?" Abbot Foh motioned for ZNthar to rise and uttered, "Zanzuthari, you must hurry up your attack. You have been sitting to long. Now Redwallers are en route to Agutrot as we speak.  You need to act soon! My agents have already alerted the Empire of Voss about your actions and they are willing to serve. I also have gained the support of some members of the Trident Syndicate, The Corsair Lords of Samptera. Although the bounty hunters guild is solely neutral and the smugglers union is loyal to Salamandastron. Your brothers are strictly defying you. Not good family trait." Zanthar nodded and exited the tent.

The Skarzs

Kliegh was now really getting worried.
The entire place was packing up, getting ready to leave. Well, he would go on with it for a while, but his sticky predicament was quickly getting slimy. Hoping for the best, he helped another beast with their tent.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

''Marm, I believe we are going 'cause their is an evil a brewin. Is that right Davi wot?''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Dannflower Reguba

Arraka knew from experience that she wouldn't have a better chance to slip away for a message than during camp breaking. Disappearing was quite easy, as expected, making her way to a secluded spot on the outskirts of the city she send her message, "In exercitu ortum huic in civitate, et quo magis recedit a hellgates nefas est." As the squirrel made her way back, the reverberation of her message resounded at Redwall, "An Army has risen in this accursed city, lead by a horror from hellgates itself." She slipped back into camp by a tent being taken down by a distracted vermin and a strange beast that looked more.... Nervous? Nervousness was not an emotion Arraka expected in these creatures.

OOC: Referencing Kliegh here.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

All the snow melted as it fell upon Wisp. He was quite cozy, actually, despite the weather. He kept a swift pace behind Davidari, hoping to engage him in conversation soon. He felt awkward, being a vermin among such nice woodlanders. Finally, he worked up the courage to speak.

"Davidari, sir. I would like to be a service to this mission in some way. Is there anything I could do for you and your fellow companions?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Backing away from the tent, Kliegh noticed something out of the corner of his vision. Turning, he saw something. A dark-furred squirrel? Here in a camp of vermin?
Peculiar.
Momentarily putting aside his worries, he stepped toward the creature, half ready to pull his blade out if anything went pear-shaped.

OOC: Is it okay if they have a little tussle? To test each other, basically? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.