Forbidden Truce - An AU RP

Started by Faiyloe, February 21, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best. (If you are not in This RP but have been fallowing along feel free to vote.

The Beginning
The Beginning of The End
Fire, Water and the Beginning of the End
Bloodied Families
Distrust
The Gap Widens

Faiyloe

Welcome! About being Donavin's son there is a problem about the age difference. Donavin is 24 and Voxx is 19 only 5 years apart. You can either make him younger (a lot younger) or he could be adopted or both. But in the end it is up to Rachel.

Also Blaggut you are excepted and as soon as you can can you fix your app.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 01, 2014, 04:29:51 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 01, 2014, 12:52:07 AM

Vov, zat encompazzez boz Weasels an' ze Yuuzhan Vong (ze pain bitz). Ah really loike yer character, matey!

Glad you approve, but what's this about a 'Yuuzhan Vong'? Could you translate please? :P

Ze Yuuzhan Vong. Literally Ze Children O' Yun-Yuuzhan.

Name: Gulf Ness
Species: Ferret
Family: Whichever family is currently holding a knife to his throat at the moment
Role: Either Commoner or Other, seeing as he's on neither side
Weapon(s): A small daggar; he's horrible with a sword (So dinnae get 'im near vone or give 'im vone!)
Appearance: A small ferret with pale amber eyes and a small scar behind his left ear
Armour/Clothing: A leaf-coloured green hooded travelling cloak and dirt-brown coloured trousers
Personality: A real bloomin' coward. His sole thought in a major crisis is how he can survive safely, never minding the beasts he's abandoning and leaving to die. He's not evil, he's just in it for himself.
Likes: Being safely away from conflict and having a nice dark hole to hide himself in.
Dislikes: Being in the middle of a conflict, especially when it's having to do with him.
Strengths: As a coward he's a great survivalist.
Weaknesses: As a coward, he is no help whatsoever in a fight. Is extremely
quick to flee. Has no qualms about leaving a fellow comrade behind. Has no backbone at all. His yellow-streak stretches from any point on Earth all the way into another Universe several Universes-wide.
History: Went AWOL while serving in somebeast's military. Has been running and hiding himself ever since.
Other: Has a real taste for pineapples.

EDIT: Vill finizh on ze morrov!
EDIT: ACH! Blazted ztupid nay-good "zcience" project! Let uz 'ear it for ze day off!!!

Alzae, me character zheet iz done.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 01, 2014, 09:28:40 PM
Welcome! About being Donavin's son there is a problem about the age difference. Donavin is 24 and Voxx is 19 only 5 years apart. You can either make him younger (a lot younger) or he could be adopted or both. But in the end it is up to Rachel.

Also Blaggut you are excepted and as soon as you can can you fix your app.
Errr... Yeahhhh... I suppose I'll be an officer :P maybe a Gretheg family member,  cousin of the royalty or something.

Faiyloe

Sounds good. Just don't forget to change your app. You'll be good to go as soon as you do that.

Faiyloe

We need some one to play Orville Would any of you like to take that part? as soon as we get an Orvil I'll put up the starting post.

rachel25

I would, if I would be allowed three characters. And if no one else wants him.

Faiyloe

Sure if no one else wants him you can have him but Lets just wait first and see.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm done viz me character zheet. Fie on ye Skarzs for takin' ze pzychotic role before ah could! May yer 'ead be boiled in a cabbage zoup viz anchoviez!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 03, 2014, 09:15:25 PM
Ah'm done viz me character zheet. Fie on ye Skarzs for takin' ze pzychotic role before ah could! May yer 'ead be boiled in a cabbage zoup viz anchoviez!

^      ^
_______
\ | | | | /
  \____/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

Are we allowed to kill eachother without permission?

(I give you'll permission to kill me)
~Just a soft space boi~

Faiyloe

No! That is defiantly PPing In every sense of the word. You have to ask but I am not intending for there to be to much killing in this RP anyway.