News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Skipper growled, taking the whip lashes without flinching. "I'd like to see you try, vermin." He snarled.
--------------------------------------
"Um, is there supposed to be a reason?" Bryony asked. "Can we just go, already? She's getting farther away." She said, knowing she was on the verge of admitting something rather embarrassing.

rachel25

OOC: Um  Corn, you said in Skipper's app that he was a boy, but you just said she, which is he?

BIC: Reki looked straight at Skipper, "I will, tying you down will be easy, then I'll simply clamp your mouth open, then goodbye noisy otter's tongue. If you really annoy me, then I'll make you eat it."

OOC: Sorry got to go or I would make this a better post. BYE!!!!!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Skipper bared his teeth and growled.

OOC: Skipper's a He. Sorry, just so darn used to writing She!! Got to go also!! Bye, everyone!!

rachel25

OOC: I'M BACK!

BIC: Monka still couldn't get his head round the whole help, but get nothing back thing, but he did want to get after Scarlet. "Fine, which way then?"
-----------------------
Reki laughed, a poisonous, cruel laugh. "Oh, you are funny! But I will warn you. I'm in charge down here, and what I say goes. If I say you row, you row. If I say you are beaten, your beaten. If I tell you to do anything, you will do it, or I will kill you, or one of your precious otter friends." Reki pointed to the other remaining otters, he twirled his dagger thoughtfully. "Oh it would be a shame to kill them."

Cornflower MM

"Don't you DARE harm one of my crew." Skipper snarled, a truly frightening snarl on his face.
-----------------
"Let me see." Bryony said, then went back up the tree, and started tree-hopping down towards the River Moss, and when she got there, alongside it. When she'd gone a reasonable distance, she came back and said, "I think they might have gone down river, but I'm not sure. I also saw some tracks leading into the woodlands. Which do you want to try first? I vote the river, because Moss goes down to the sea."

rachel25

Monka thought for a moment, "The river then. That's where she'd head. By the way, do you have any idea why she's here? I'd expect her to still be down in the south-east, but then I got a tip off she was heading here."
------------------
Reki chuckled, and then suddenly without warning, leapt forward, and slashed his dagger down the side of Skipper's face. "I can, and will do whatever I want. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. Now, stop being so stupid, or I'll have that rather tired, wounded, otter lass beaten until she can't stand."
And with that Reki turned, and walked away, so did the burly ferret, who was smirking.
An ill looking squirrel in the row behind Skipper, leant forward, and whispered in his ear, "Beware of that one. He never makes hollow threats. I'm crippled, never to walk again because of that one. Just keep your head down, and don't attract any attention, and you'll be alright."

Cornflower MM

Skipper didn't register the pain; The ottermaid Reki had threatened was his daughter. His eyes grew wide, and he started shaking, furious. His daughter had been watching the whole thing, and quickly shook her head. He clenched his jaw, and stopped shaking. He swore he'd kill that vermin. And soon.
-----------------------
"I really don't know." Bryony said thoughtfully as she started upriver. "She just showed up at the Abbey last night, wounded my brother, and kidnapped Cien, another otter. But Bryant seems to have a sort of past with those two..." She said, then frowned.

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle, one of Skipper's ottercrew, was tired, but pure anger kept her going. She pulled her oar steadily, gritting her teeth and trying to figure out how to get out of the mess she now found herself in. Her sling, which she was highly skilled with, had been confiscated by Scarlet's band, and she wished desperately she had it now.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"Sister Lupine going after the Skipper! She'll need help! I saw what that ottas and her evil scroderin crew can do! If she meets up with them instead if Skippa, she'll be agonna! She needs are help!"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

OOC: She went after Bryony, not Skipper.  ;)

BIC: Reki walked past the ruined, and disheartened, oar-slaves. He inspected his new slaves with great attentiveness. He noticed an undaunted looking ottermaid, with fiery eyes, and a set jaw. Reki smiled, and sauntered over. He took out his dagger, and began to spin it in his figures. "So, how you enjoying life in my galley, 'eh?" He smirked.

Cornflower MM

"Arte you coming or not, Monka?" She asked, styopping and looking at back at him. He hadn't moved. Bryony frowned; Was he suffering from a side effect of chokeberries she didn't know about?

rachel25

Monka shook himself of his thoughts, and followed her.

OOC: I've got to go now.  :'( BYE!

Cornflower MM

OOC: BYE!! I hope you have a nice tea, Rachy!!

BIC: Bryony smiled when he started coming along. She started walking slowly again, waiting for him to catch up.

Jukka the Sling

OOC@Gonff & Rach: It's my fault, actually. In my last post with Fern, I mistakenly said Lupine had gone after Skipper and co. Sorry! :P I've fixed it.

BIC: Mirelle grinned at Reki sarcastically and responded, "I'm doing just fine here, thanks. Now please leave, you're really scaring me with that knife o' yours. Not."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've thought of that already, and I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want everybeast worried all over again, nor did I want somebeast else tramping through Mossflower only to run into trouble as well. And I'd already told everybeast that I'd go looking for Skip if he didn't come back, but I told myself I'd only do that as a last resort. But..." here Fern paused, then decided to tell Marshall the full story. "Martin appeared to me a little while ago as I was sitting here writing. He told me that nothing's gonna happen to Lupine, and that she'll return to us safe and sound."

OOC: That alright, Rach?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

''Oh thank goodness! I was thinkin' we would have to go save her hide! Well, i can rest safley here for now!''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.