News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Sister Lupine listened quietly, then she sudden thought of something, "Do you think Scarlet came back for Cien, to get these plans?"

Cornflower MM

"That may very well be it, Sister. But we don't really know..." Bryant said slowly, thinking.

rachel25

Monka rowed on, blisters appearing on his leather like paws. He thought he'd be rowing for ever, when suddenly, they were ordered to stop, and pull in the oars. Wow, that was fast! So, we can't be too far from the main land then.He thought.
------------------
Sister Lupine sighed, and nodded, "I guess so."

Cornflower MM

Bryony was trying to get to sleep, when when she noticed through the little round window the oar that she could see was being pulled in. "Uh, Cien? The oars are stopping, and being pulled in. Do you think we can be there yet?" She asked, sitting up and peering over at the otter.

Jukka the Sling

Dully, Mirelle noticed that everybeast had stopped rowing and were pulling in their oars. She did likewise, then leaned against the wall as much as the chains would allow, so tired she could barely think.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"Hmmm, if I was a slave trada, I would hide me plans. I could be likely."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Cien had noticed the lack of movement, and swallowed hard. Things for him would grow very unpleasant now. He ignored Bryony, and breathed in, and out to keep himself calm.
------------------
Down in the galley, corsairs were unchaining slaves from their seats, and chaining them to some long chains.
Monka was lead out, with some others. He knew what was happening, they had reached their destination, and now the slaves were being locked up somewhere, until they were needed again.
--------------------------
Sister Lupine sighed again, and then said, "I'll go get you two some dinner, or remind the kitchen staff that you need feeding." She smiled, then left then, closing the door gently.

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC: I'm getting there!  ::)

BIC: Scarlet was out on deck, she watched as deckhands moored the ship. Then she strode, purposely, toward the jetty. There was someone waiting for her, "Good evening Sir. I've brought the package. He's in a cabin, with a troublesome slave. I thought he'd want company."
The ferret she was speaking to nodded his head, "The master will be pleased. We have everything ready for the package. Have you been able to extract anything useful from him?"
"Not yet, sir."
"Fine. We'll get right on to it then."
Monka was being lead past the two at the time, and he heard almost all of the conversation. Very interesting.
------------------------
Five corsairs approached Cien's, two for Bryony, the rest for Cien. They opened the door, and marched in, chaining Cien up instantly, then two of them turned to Bryony, "Come quietly, and it'll be better for you, and your boyfriend."

Cornflower MM

"He's not my boyfriend." Bryony growled, but she was reallty too tired to do much more than that.

rachel25

The corsairs smirked, and chained her up. "Lets go then."
Cien was already being lead off.

OOC: A bit of PP here. Is that ok?

Cornflower MM

OOC: 'Tis fine.

BIC: Bryony went along, scanning her surroundings. She thought she might find something familiar, but no luck. She sighed, and then started staring at the ground.

rachel25

The ferret smiled as Cien was brought over to him, "Aw, there you are Blood Siren."
Cien swore at him, and the ferret chuckled, "Well, I guess we better start immediately."

Cornflower MM

Bryony perked up her ears as the ferret called Cien Blood Siren, and then she was marching in front of him.

rachel25

Cien was lead off toward a big, ugly looking building, made from grey stone, up a gravel path from the jetty. Scarlet, and the ferret followed.