Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: Defiantly.   :D

BIC: Monka huffed, and was about to respond, but realized he couldn't win the agreement, so he slid to the floor, and sulked.

Cornflower MM

Bryony smirked, and replaced the stone, also sliding down onto the floor.

rachel25

Monka was about to complain about her putting the stone back, but didn't bother. He had to work out how to escape.

Cornflower MM

Bryony yelped as a male squirrel stepped onto her leg, and he crouched down, and said, "Oh, sorry darlin' My, but aren't you the pretty one?" Next thing he knew, his head was on the floor. "Humph!" She said, rubbing her foot. "He's got hard ribs." She muttered, then decided to put the stone back down on the floor.

rachel25

Monka saw the stone move, and gave Bryony a look.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Bryony. It gets confusing even to me.

BIC: Bryony was still rubbing her foot. "What? I figured it would be safer. Some guy was just flirting with me! I don't think his head feels to good now, though. He has hard ribs." She admitted.

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle had been put in a cell near Monka and Bryony. However, she was unaware of this, as she felt absolutely miserable. She curled up in a corner and tried to block out the background noise of the slaves as she drifted into a half-conscious state.
------------------------------
"Well, now what?" Mycroft asked as he gazed out over the ocean. He'd already been informed that the logboats didn't do well on the sea, and he rested his chin in his paws, discouraged. "We'll never get to the ship at this rate." This is a lot more than I bargained for, he told himself ruefully. We were only s'posed to find Skip, and now we're goin' on a whole journey. Not what I jolly well expected.
Fern had sent two kitchen assistants to bring supper to the Infirmary patients. This time it wasn't just bread and broth - it consisted of the same food everybeast else was eating. Carrying trays, the two assistants headed upstairs, passing Lupine on her way down. Entering the Infirmary, they gave Bryant and Tripper each a tray, then left.
Glirid had finished his supper and was walking away from the table, gnawing on an apple, when the Sister who had bathed the Dibbuns earlier saw him and realized he'd never been bathed. She picked him up and headed upstairs to give him a bath, ignoring his protests.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Bryant said thank you, but wasn't sure if he had been heard or not. Then he fell to eating.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was thinking hard about the situation.
"Maybe we could tie the boats togetha?"

"Thankee marm!"
Tripper started to eat the delicious food.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

"I don't think that'll work, Marshall." Skipper said shortly. He wasn't in the best of moods.

Cornflower MM

"What's so funny?" Bryony asked indignantly. Then, there was a Thunk! "Would. You. Stay. Away. From. Me." She hissed, rubbing her foot again. "You'd think he would have gotten the message the first time." She sighed.

Gonff the Mousethief

''Oh, Ok Skip!''
Marshall kept thinking about what to do.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Log a Log had heard Marshall's suggestion, and walked closer. "It just might work, Marshall. Skipper, I'll need your help with tying the boats." He said, then stumped off to the logboats, Skipper wordlessly getting up and following.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall got up and also started to help. Maybe this plan could work!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.