Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"That doesn't look too good..." Bryony murmured, then recieved a cuff to her ear. "Sharrap!" One of her gaurdds said, and she complied.

OOC: Rach, when are the slaves going to be in a building? (Or whatever it is they're going to?)

rachel25

OOC: Oops!

BIC: The slaves were all lead off to another grey stone, miserable looking building. They were all locked up in dark, over crowded cells. Monka pushed to the bars, and looked frantically for Bryony.

Cornflower MM

Bryony was then shoved into a cell, and saw Monka pressing yup to the bars of another, next to the one she was in. "Monka!" She hissed, then noticed a loose stone n the wall. "Monka!" She called again, slightly louder, moving the stone out of the way.

rachel25

Monka fought his way over, and sighed with relief to see Bryony, in basically one piece. "Thank goodness your alive!"

Cornflower MM

"Barely." She grimaced, remembering the sea water. "Are you alright? They didn't do anything to you?" She asked.

rachel25

"No." Monka shook his head, feeling bad that Bryony had suffered, and he hadn't.

Cornflower MM

"Do you know where we are?" Bryony asked, then whirled around and stood in front of the hole, and hissed, "Get back from the hole. A guard's coming." Sure enough, a weasel came marching down the hall, and soon passed.

rachel25

Monka was about to reply, when the guard came, and he had to jump backwards. Unfortunately he knocked into some other beasts, and had to ort himself out, then fight himself back to the hole. "I don't know the name of where we are. But I know it can't be too far from the coast."

Cornflower MM

"Alright....I know a thing or two about coasts. If we can get out of here, then we might be able to survive." She muremured.
-------------------------------------
Skipper was not a very happy camper at the moment. They'd gotten to the beach, but the ship had disappeared, and the Guosim logboats just weren't made to sail on the sea.

rachel25

Monka's face darkened, and his eyes went slightly red, "I'm not leaving unless Scarlet is dead."
-------------------------
Cien closed his eyes tight shut. He tried to breath slowly, and deeply, but he was in to much pain. Voices were talking to him, but they might as well have been across an ocean. So much pain, so much pain, so much pain.

Cornflower MM

"What, you think I would?" Bryony retorted.

rachel25

"Well, the way you were talking, yes, I did think you wanted to go!" Monka argued. He had to admit, she looked pretty when she was angry. Wait, what!?!

Cornflower MM

"I do! But, I'm not going to leave until she's paid back for what she had done to me!" Bryony said, then glared at Monka. His eyes look cuter when he's upset.....Hold up. Why did I just think that? Focus, dear Bryony. She thought.

rachel25

Monka snorted, "What she's down to you? That's nothing compared to what she's down to me, and all these others! You should have gone home when you had the chance!"
She looks very......strong when her eyes blaze like that. It suits her. Wait, what? Not again! Focus Monka, nothing can get in the way of your focus!

Cornflower MM

"What, you think I'd leave you out get lost? No. Way." Bryony said, noting that his fur looked very nice in this light, then scolding herself

OOC: I think I'm having too much fun.....