News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Monka sat on the sand for a little longer, going over everything in his head. He still couldn't make head, or tail of it. But he got up, and hurried after Skipper.

Cornflower MM

Bryony brushed away a few more tears she got out of the longboat onto ship, then went to a cabin, that she would be sharinbg, no doubt, slammed the door, and started bawling.

rachel25

OOC: I thought the boat was out to sea, and they had to get to it by long boat.

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

Mirelle was extremely relieved when Monka finally stopped coughing and sat up. But then Bryony slapped him and headed to the ship, and Monka and Skip started yelling at each other. The ottermaid backed off, unsure of what to do. However, a few moments later Skip headed to the ship's boat and Monka followed, so Mirelle decided to go back to the ship as well and followed them.

Mycroft waited as the woodlanders crowded into one of the boats. They couldn't all fit at once, so he was going to wait until the boat had made a few trips back and forth and then he'd get on. In the meantime, he and a few others would set fire to the remaining ships. The hare turned and asked a few Guosim and otters to help, and they nodded.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Monka got into one of the over crowded longboats, still mystified. Did Bryony like? And how could this otter tell?

Cornflower MM

Skipper's boat soon reached the ship, and he asked one of he newly freed slaves where Bryony was. The mouse pointed, and Skipper went down to the cabin, and knocked. "GO AWAY!" Bryony called, and Skipper rolled his eyes. "Bryony. If you don't open up, then I'm going in one way or another." He said firmly. Bryony just growled, so the otter shrugged, and walked away.

rachel25

When Monka got on the ship, well he didn't know what to do.
He wandered around for a bit, until he found the rope locker. He went in there, and shut the door, and began doing some serious thinking.

Cornflower MM

After a little while longer, Bryony cleaned her face as best she could, then went out of the cabin. Deciding to do some exploring, she found the kitchen place, where Skipper was making something, and a few more cabin thingies. Then she saw a little cabinet type-thingy, and opened. To her surprise, she saw Monka. She stared for a moment, while debating slamming the door.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was glad to see that the squirrel was alive. He went to the kitchens to see if there was any food for his appetite. He mostly grog , but found some bread. He sat in a corner, eating, when Skipper walked in. Soon after, he saw Bryony peek in. Not knowing what had happened on the shore, he jokingly said to her
"Hey squirrel, where ya boyfriend?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

OOC: What in the world are you talking about, Gonff?!?!? That just doesn't make sense with my last post.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka was shocked to see Bryony. Before he knew it he was blurting out some sort of apology.

Cornflower MM

Bryony also tried to say something, and blushed, then shut up, and stared at her paws.

rachel25

Monka soon finished his rushed apology, and stood up, and walked over to Bryony. Not entirely sure what he should do, he just stood there, looking at the floor.