News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

You know you have been reading too much Redwall when...

Started by Matthias720, August 07, 2011, 06:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I didn't have much trouble deciding! ;D
147. When you have a fever, you think, 'I wonder if I'll have hallucinations of Redwall?'
I actually thought that once. Heehee. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

148. Your parents know all about Redwall, because you've talked about every detail, ad infinitum.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwall Musician

149. You go on a walk, you bring your wooden sword with you. You can never be to safe with vermin about.

150. Go on this walk and you use the scarf you are wearing as a sling. Load it up with a stone from the road and swing it, because the Painted Ones are in the trees by the road.

Yes, I did both those things yesterday.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

150: When you get sick, you think "Oh no! It's the Dryditch Fever, and we don't have any Icetor Flowers!"
151: You have an abnormal phobia of deep dark places, after reading Mattimeo.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

153: Ye end yer journal entry every day with the uzual Redwall-book zide-note at the endin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

154. You log on to the forum, and this is the first thread you check.

155. You listen to your conscience, and it sounds like Martin the Warrior. Can't believe it, but I duplicated this one from my very first post in this topic. ><

155. You can open any Redwall book to any page, read the first line your eye falls on, and can quote the rest of the chapter from memory.

Lily

156. Your workmate asks you what that site is that you're always on. You answer, "It's the official Redwall forum! Have you read Redwall?"

Redwall Musician

157. You tell random people at the library to read Redwall. (I actually got some one to do this. He was supporting Harry Potter and I told him to read Redwall instead. And he did! Ha! I always win! Yeah I just can't get over this.)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

158. Ye have the zcript from Triss pinned ontae a board with aw o' yer other zcriptz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Quote from: Matthias720 on September 08, 2011, 02:31:36 AM
155. You listen to your conscience, and it sounds like Martin the Warrior.
Hahaha!!! Yes, my conscience (which also goes by the name The Holy Spirit) really DOES sound like Martin the Warrior!

159: You have memorized every single thing that Martin the Warrior has ever said.
160: You have actually contributed to this thread more than five times.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

White One6193

Quote from: Nightfire on September 08, 2011, 02:45:38 PM
Quote from: Matthias720 on September 08, 2011, 02:31:36 AM
155. You listen to your conscience, and it sounds like Martin the Warrior.
Hahaha!!! Yes, my conscience (which also goes by the name The Holy Spirit) really DOES sound like Martin the Warrior!

159: You have memorized every single thing that Martin the Warrior has ever said.
160: You have actually contributed to this thread more than five times.

161. You finishRogue Crew and start bawling cuz there's nothing left but fanfics!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

162: You were Brian Jacques #1 stalker on facebook before he died. When he sadly passed away, you went to his funeral, then pasted your room with everytihing possible that you ccould find about him.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

163. Ye cannae read the firzt zentence o' the firzt book withoat burztin' intae tearz.

White One6193

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!