Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sie's eyes widen in surprise, as he heard that Tango had been killed. He didn't even hear what else was said to him. Although it hadn't been obvious, he had really liked Tango. She had been friendly, and understanding of him, and now she was dead because of him.
Sie didn't feel at all well, he could hardly breath. Then without warning, he just collapsed, out cold.

Iamthatis

" Is everything ok Abbess. Does some beast need help."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: Iamthais, when did Shadowclaw go up the stairs?

BIC: Lavender smiled, "Yes, this is my home. It is the Abbey of Redwall, a peaceful Order. I am Abbess Lavender, and no, you are not intruding. We welcome other creatures to stray as long as they like, as long as they mean no harm to us." She said gently, and welcomingly. She also hoped she didn't sound too pompous or anything.
-------------------------
Enthal shrieked quietly, "Sie!" She let go of Ambrosine's paws and knelt, then very very gently slapped his cheeks.

OOC: I suppose that's alright?

Iamthatis

OOC: Shadowclaw heard someone laughing wasn't that the Abbess.
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

rachel25

OOC: *shrugs* I dunno know.

BIC: Sie stirred slightly, by this point everybody was crowding round.  

Cornflower MM

Enthal took then poked his nose. That usually worked. (Remember that, Rachy? Haha!!) "Do you creatures mind giving me some space?" She snapped, then poked his nose again.

OOC: Yes, that was the Abbess and Lana. But then Shadowclaw went down, and Labna explained, correct? And now the Abbess is out of the Kitchens.

Iamthatis

RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana watched the ovens as the massive scone cooked. Would the carving he made in the dough bake into it? Many such questions flew through Lana's head as he intently guarded and manned the ovens as food was placed and removed from them.
Fourfang shouldered her new burden. It was not a very light burden, and it smelled quite repulsive! She kept to the woods as she traveled. But upon cresting a hill, she found Tango's dead corpse lying upon the ground. Fourfang had heard about Hare's. They were honorable beasts, and not taken to being slain without a fight or two. Fourfang inspected the dead hare's body, noting the arrows and dagger stab. I should at least bury her. Fourfang thought. Looking rather moodily over her shoulder at the horde in the valley. Fourfang shrugged and placed her prisoner on the ground and slung Tango's body over her shoulder and groaned as she grabbed hold of the rope that bound the Mink, and drug it along as she searched for a place that might be decent to hide her burdens while she dug a grave for the poor Hare. She liked hare's they fought and died with Honor and dignity.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Lenda

Dropear relaxed visibly at this news. "This is good to hear, thank you. It has been some time since I lost my way, lost my way." She started to raise a wing to brush gently against the Abbess' forearm, but hesitated, thinking better of it--would such a greeting gesture be considered alright here? "My name is Dropear," she went on softly. "If it is not too much trouble to you, might I perhaps stay a while, stay a while?"
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

Iamthatis

"Shaowclaw heard noise coming from upstairs. So he thought it would be a grand idea to go and check it out."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana continued manning the oven doors as cooks bustled around the kitchen. But Lana kept a very close eye on the massive scone that had the image of Abbess Lavender carved into it.
Fourfang after a while of searching, found an ideal hiding place! It was a small cave with plenty of surrounding rock to close the entrance with. Fourfang was near exhaustion when she reached the entrance. And she dropped the Mink she was dragging in the cave before she placed the body of the Hare as gently as she could on the cave floor. Then she sat next to the dead hare and leaned up against the cave wall and rested before going outside to haul some large rocks inside as a small table to lay the Hare's body on before she sealed the entrance with stones and rubble.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

"Yes, of course. You may stay as long as you like!" Lavender said, then took Dropear's claw and started to guide her to the Kitchens.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine just stood aside, letting Enthal deal with the situation.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lenda

Dropear hobbled docilely along, eagerness dawning on her face as she began to catch the aromas wafting from the kitchens.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.