Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

Lana used an oven rag to open the oven doors as he and the Friar together pulled the massive scone from the oven. It's Golden-brown crust perfectly baked to the experienced Friar's eyes. Together, they placed the huge scone on onto the cooling slab next to the window. As Lana sniffed the aroma wafting from the scone, he noticed that the carving he made of the Abbess was baked perfectly into the top of the Scone. "Wow!" Lana exclaimed, "The carvings still there!"
Fourfang pulled, tugged, and rolled the last of the three large stones that formed the Hare's burial table. She placed the three large flat slab's of stone next to each other and stopped to rest. It had taken her almost an hour to transport the three large stones to the cave, her breathing rather heavy from towing the rocks. She rested for a while before she stood back up to place the dead Hare onto the table for her final rest.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

"Shadowclaw smelled something good cooking in the kitchen. Mmmmmmmm that smells good I think I will go check it out. Careful walking down the stairs he made his way towards the kitchen. What's cooking in the oven."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

OOC: @Iamthatis. Yout forgot to take your response out of the quote.

BIC: Lana Called back to Shadowclaw, "Um, nothing! Just a surprise for the Abbess!"
Fourfang after a good rest, walked over and picked up the Hare's body and placed it onto the makeshift table. Then leaving the Mink still tied and gagged in the cave, left to go find more rock and rubble to seal the cave up with. Very unaware of the large badger tracks leading in another direction.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Shadowclaw smiled. Really is there anything that I could help you with. I promise not to tell anyone about it."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana though for a moment. "Hmm, is there anyway to dye the meadow cream different colors?" Lana asked, an idea striking his brain. "I'm thinking of icing the figure of Abbess Lavender so the carving looks like her."
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Hmmmmm I think different herbs can be used as dye's. She would love that."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana nodded and turned to the Friar. "Friar, is it possible for you to make some meadow cream for the scone? I want it to look like the Abbess, just to make her laugh. She looks like she could use another good laugh." Lana grinned.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Herbs and fruit juice make excellent dies. ;)

BIC: The Abbess was stopped from going into the Kitchens by a plump mouse assistant, who had overheard the part about the Abbess' surprise. "Ma'am, you can't come in." He said, blocking the doorway with his chubby girth.
"Why ever not?"
"They're making you a surprise."
"Okay...This is Dropear, and she'd like some food. Will you see to it that this good bat gets some?" Lavender asked, giving the helper The Look ver the top of the bat's head. "Well, certainly! I'll make up a tray, if you'd be so kind as to wait for it around the steps." Lavender nodded, rolling her eyes.

Iamthatis

" The Abbess sure does look like she needs to laugh. I hope everything is ok with her. It take a lot to be the Abbess of the Abbey."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

OOC: What was the Friar's name again? I can't remember.

Lana heard the Abbesses voice at the doorway, and quickly moved to block her view of the massive scone. With Lana's formidable bulk, it was a rather easy task. Despite the fact that the scone was almost the size of the Abbess. "Your right about that Shadowclaw, I'd imagine it is a tough job being the Mother Abbess over everyone." Lana said curtly.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Hmmmm he thought to himself. You know what would make this even better for the Abbess."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Cornflower MM

OOC: It's Quibble, isn't it? Well, it's now Quibble.

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Okay, the Friar's name is now decided. That issue is out of the way.

BIC: Lana looked quizzically at Shadowclaw. "What would make it even better?"
Friar Quibble came back with some meadow cream, "Out of my way." He said to Lana and Shadowclaw, as he bustled past to fetch some herbs to dye the meadow cream. "The fresh meadow cream should be ready by the time that surprise has cooled down long enough to put it on there." the Friar said.
Fourfang slumped wearily to the ground as she pulled the last piece of large stone in front of the cave, now all that was left to do was to block the entrance. And get her prisoner out. Grumbling, Fourfang walked into the cave and grabbed hold of the bonds that held the Mink captive and wearily drug the Mink out of the cave and into some surrounding shrubbery. The Fourfang started to place the heavy stone slabs in the cave entrance to block it closed. Forming the Hare's final resting place. When she placed the last piece of stone in place, Fourfang took her short sword and carved some words into the last piece of damp sandstone. 'Here lies a unknown Hare who died fighting, may she rest in piece.' With her eyelids drooping wearily, Fourfang sheathed her sword and slumped against a tree and fell asleep almost instantly.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" Some of her favorite flowers. The Abbess has always liked the smell of her favorite flowers during the day."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana nodded understandingly, "Would you be able to go get some of those flowers?" Lana asked Shadowclaw.
Prom! Here I come!!!