News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Try roses, daises, carnations, and sunflowers.

Iamthatis

OOC: Ok thanks I love Sunflowers.

" Shadowclaw then put on a smile. Of course I would love to pick some flowers for the Abbess. I know all her favorites. The Shadowclaw walked out of the kitchen and went into the Abbey Orchard to start picking flowers."
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana nodded. "Right! let's also try to keep this a large secret. Can't have the Abbess overhearing others talking about it. That'd spoil the surprise."
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" It was a nice beautiful day out in the Orchard. Shadowclaw was having a grand time picking some of the Abbess favorite flowers. I hope she likes all this. She deserves a nice rest."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Jukka the Sling

OOC@Captain Snowfire: I noticed that you've used the word 'drug' in several posts. Just thought I'd point out that it's 'dragged', not 'drug'. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Oops!  Sorry! Hehehe! Won't happen again. Thank you for pointing that out! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah...But it's one of those things that "drug" applies sometimes, while "dragged" does others. Why on earth did they make the English language so dang confusing?

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Because Americans wanted their own alphabet that was not as broad as the English? I honestly don't know. Hehehe! Fixed it! Thank you Iamthatis! I did forget the OOC:. Won't happen again soon! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Lenda

Dropear listene to the exchange between Abbess and assistant with an intent look on her face, her ears swiveling and twitching acutely to follow the direction of each speaker as they responded in turn. She rasped out a soft "thank you" to the other mouse.
Our spirit flies with you. May you find what you quest for, what you quest for.

BlueRose

Aoi, having forgotten where she had left herself, barreled into the kitchens, a wide grin on her face. Seeing Lana, she ducked behind him. "Shhh! I'm not here." Seconds later, three dibbuns came running in, each armed with a rush. Not seeing their prey, the dibbuns turned and ran from the kitchens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crabbygrog marched along with the horde, looking up enraptured at the patches of sky that could be seen through the cover of Mossflower Woods.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

Lana chuckled as the Dibbuns ran from the kitchen. "What did you do to get on their bad sides?" Lana asked her. "Oh! And have you seen our surprise for Abbess Lavender?" Lana pointed proudly at the massive scone on the cooling slab being carefully painted with different colors of meadow cream to make it look like the Abbess.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" After a while out in the orchard Shadow came back into the Kitchen. It's such nice day out I was able to pick a little of everything. I have roses, daises, carnations, and sunflowers. I hope the Abbess will like them what do you think Lana."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Captain Snowfire

Lana looked up as Shadowclaw entered. "I think she will love them! Especially since their her favorites!" Lana beamed happily.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Iamthatis

" As long as it makes her smile. I may be blind but I can still tell when someone is smiling."
RIP BRIAN JACQUES