The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hey, Jet? Sorry, but this probably isn't going to work. I tried a riddle, showeds it to my family as a test run, and they laughed. Maybe W0N will help.

rachel25

It can't be as bad as mine. Come, let's have a look. PM it to me if you like.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Uh, my sister stole it from me, and hid it.....And I didn't memorize it. But I'll try.....

Jetthebinturong

That's fine Cornflower, thanks for trying in any case. Usually I'm good at making up riddles but at the moment all of my imagination seems to have been drained into my book and comic series, ugh. Again thanks for trying.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

She PMed it to me, and it seemed fine, but it's but to her if she wants you to use it Jet. But I think it's fine Cornflower.

Cornflower MM

Okay, here's the riddle....

Go West, and beware the mighty beech riven by swords
Beware the criss-crossed cords
Go to the redstone house,
Look for a certain mouse,
You'll find others there with answers.

Jetthebinturong

I don't know what you were talking about, that's good!

Beech riven by swords? Criss-crossed cords? It's certainly a riddle make no mistake, I don't know what either of those things are. I'm assuming I'll need to know so if you could tell me what they were that'd be great.

willruth

I put the riddle up in the RP topic.

Here's my second character:

Name:Bastun Flamebreather
  Species:Hedgehog
  Weapon(s):Large staff with flaming point,fire,natural defences
  Appearance:Aggressive male hedgehog of whom in battle will eat certain herbs to make it that when he puts a flame to his breath it ignites and he breathes fire, also rolls in dry leaves and tinder so that in batle he sets himself on fire and is a whirling ball of flame
  Clothes:Fireproof jacket and overalls
  Personality:Chummy and generally happy beast but has a short temper
  Other:War cries are "brig on the fire" and "face the flame"

I hope he can meet a quester on their journey.
  Is anyone going to volunteer a character????????????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Cornflower MM

Will Ruth, three question marks make this Smiley: ???

Do you really like it, Jet? One of the books (I think - But not sure - It was Outcast of Redwall) Had two old female soats in it, and they said that an Adder wouldn't cross a rope layed flat on the ground. Beech riven by swords could be a beech tree slashed and cut up by a sword - Or two.

Jetthebinturong

Yeah I do, it's cool.

Yes it was Outcast, it was when Nightshade went to scout out a place to get rid of Balefur

Okay cool, I was just checking to see if I was being dense and you meant somewhere specific from the books.

Cornflower MM

Aha, I was right!

You're not dense, Jet; Hades, you're one of the more level-headed people on the Forum, and that makes you pretty darn smart to me.

Jetthebinturong

Cornflower MM

Just don't get a big head, 'Kay? I like you better with a small one. :P Well, now you can post!

rachel25

Quote from: willruth on March 25, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

I put the riddle up in the RP topic.

Here's my second character:

Name:Bastun Flamebreather
  Species:Hedgehog
  Weapon(s):Large staff with flaming point,fire,natural defences
  Appearance:Aggressive male hedgehog of whom in battle will eat certain herbs to make it that when he puts a flame to his breath it ignites and he breathes fire, also rolls in dry leaves and tinder so that in batle he sets himself on fire and is a whirling ball of flame
  Clothes: Fireproof jacket and overalls
  Personality: Chummy and generally happy beast but has a short temper
  Other: War cries are "brig on the fire" and "face the flame"

I hope he can meet a quester on their journey.
  Is anyone going to volunteer a character????????????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
He's accepted, and the whole point is that the characters end up meeting, or an RP wouldn't be any fun.  :)

Faiyloe

I'm going to make another character if that ok.  I was thinking she could run into Tolka or something maybe bring out the good side in him.

Name: Arnath
Species: Mouse
Weapon(s): I suppose her walking stick could be used as a weapon if absolutely necessary.
Appearance: Messy white fur, Pale gray-white eyes (She is blind).
Clothes: A faded threadbare blue tunic tied at the waist with a rope belt, A shawl and A strong thin walking stick which she uses to get around.
Personality: She want to feel independent and hates it when she is treated like an invalid. (See doesn't take this to the extreme though. if she really needs the help she will let  them help her) She is actually very capable for a blind person and even can notice things that normal people wouldn't notice. She is kind and sweet yet sometimes a little to stubborn.
Strengths: Although she is blind all of her other scenes are extremely attuned. Especially hearing. She is also very aware and a quick thinker. She has lived in the woods all her life and can get around them pretty easily. She can also know if a person is lying or not by the sound of there voice.
Weaknesses: Is completely blind and had been so since birth.
Other:

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?