News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

He's not evil, he just doesn't get along with people very well. He feels betrayed by them, and that he can't be like them.

Lagg

Arnath should throw snowballs at Toka :3 Then we'll all have one big snowball fight! ^^

Faiyloe

LOL Actualy the last snowball fight I had in a RP ended with my character wanting to try and attack Corny's character... She had problems.

rachel25

Oh yeah!  :D Vatra had (has) real issues. Maybe her, and Toka should met up some time.  :D

Faiyloe

:P :o.  OMG We should do a fun little RP crossover Dule between the two! Though I think that it would end badly...

rachel25

Very. But I've often thought what would it be like if certain characters from different RPs met up.  :)

Lagg

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on September 02, 2014, 05:26:24 PM
Very. But I've often thought what would it be like if certain characters from different RPs met up.  :)

ya but seriously we really should do that. It would be fun to see how it turned out. Plus if either character dies its ok cuz it in like a pocket universe and doesn't count.

rachel25

Quote from: Lagg on September 02, 2014, 05:27:39 PM
So whose Magnus? Just curious.
He's just an otter character of mine. I haven't had much chance to use him much though.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 02, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

ya but seriously we really should do that. It would be fun to see how it turned out. Plus if either character dies its ok cuz it in like a pocket universe and doesn't count.
I agree. Maybe we could get other people to join in too. Maybe we could make a miny RP, or something.

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on September 02, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

I agree. Maybe we could get other people to join in too. Maybe we could make a miny RP, or something.

Great I like it. I would say a maximum of five characters however, or at least five people each with only one character  that is from another RP.   

Lagg

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 02, 2014, 05:53:41 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 02, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

Great I like it. I would say a maximum of five characters however, or at least five people each with only one character  that is from another RP.   
That does indeed sound awesome
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe