The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Han Norwood! Would you get your lazy tail over here and POST?!?!?!?!?!?!? Okay, that feels better. Let's rephrase, shall we? Han Norwood, would you please come and post? Thank you. Anfd, Will, for whatever reason that post of yours has stretched my screen length-wise.....Odd.

willruth

OOC:Wha...? ???

BIC:The grumpy hedgehog knocked on the door.No answer.He knocked again.No answer."Right you in there!Yes,I see you,young 'un!Open this door!"A immediate giggle came from the other side."Cheeky little blighter."Bastun mumbled to himself.Then a "creak!"Emitted from the door and it swung in forwards!
"Humh,it took more time then it needed to Redwall Abb'y."Grumpily exclaimed Bastun as the blizzard started up again and the doors reflexed inwards.

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, one of Will's previous posts stretched my screen length wise.

rachel25

OOC: That's weird. Oh, and another thing that is weird. The fact that loads of people have stopped posting.
*glares at people to make them feel guilty*

Cornflower MM

OOC: I know! Shall I PM them a reminder? A nice one, mind you.

rachel25

OOC: Yes please. If I do it, then I look like I'm being annoying.

Unimaginative

"What have we here? Some new critters I fear." The Tricksters voice echoed throughout the cave. "In my cavern, I see. What have you for me?" He called out again, using the walls natural resonance to make his voice louder.

Tauten had drawn his sword almost immediately when the Trickster had called out. "Maybe we should just stay in the cold," whispered Tauten. "Or find something to pay him with. This beast sounds kind of crazy."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

Perry was shown into the gatehouse, he was glad to be out of the cold, but a little afraid that he would have to share it with a fox.

Cornflower MM

Anise slipped in after the squirrel, noticing that the Abbess/Abbot was there already.
-----------------------------------
Arya readied her bow, looking for something to shoot at, her heart starting to pound. She gulped, and replied to the mysterious voice, "I don't have anything to pay you with. We just want to stay long enough for the storm to pass." She called into the darkness.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall saw the Squirrel walk in.
''Hello there mate! Me Names Marshall Scottsworth. Wot be yours?''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Ach, vhere are ve na'? Zorry aboot ze lack o' poztz from me. Ah zink ah moight 'ave zoned oot or zummat. (Or may'apz procraztination...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

"Perry Swiftbreeze." Perry replied nervously.
Then an elderly vole spoke up, "It's nice to meet both of you. I am Abbot Fiflo."

Cornflower MM

OOC: TYHANK YOU RACHY!!! Someone's finally playing the Abbot....