The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Toka shook the snow out of his fur, and turned to Arnath.

OOC: Faiy, you changed your character's name.

Faiyloe

OOC: My stupid memory...  :P

BIC: Arnath went over to a tree and felt the bark "This will do. Do you have a knife?" She asked

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

"We need pieces of bark About this big and this wide," she said holding her paws up.

rachel25

Fine." Toka snarled, walking over, taking out his dagger.

Faiyloe

Arnath took some cloth strips out of her satchel to use to attache them to there feet.

rachel25

Toka was soon done, and he threw the bark at Arnath's feet. "Done."

Faiyloe

There She picked them up and strapped them to her footpaws then handed Toka the cloth.

rachel25

Toka did the task quickly, then looked at the bark strapped to his feet. "Are you serious? How the hell am I meant to walk wearing these?"

Faiyloe

"Like this," She said walking lightly across the top of the snow in the direction they where headed.

rachel25

"But that looks stupid. And how am I meant to walk quickly without falling over?" Toka groaned following.

Faiyloe

"Ok then don't ware them but you will go three times slower," She said she was already quite a bit ahead if he wanted to be suborn it was his own fault after foundering around in the snow for a bit her would come around.

rachel25

Toka snorted, and followed, complaining about the shoes all the way.

Faiyloe

The terrain was becoming more and more unfamiliar and Arnath was beginning to use her stick more and more suddenly she stopped she had never gone beyond this point. The trees stopped there as from what she heard an open filed went on for a good bit before rejoining with the woods on the other side.

Jetthebinturong

Misak and Kaijo had both been forced onto the fallen tree, standing at the very back, side by side while the river rushed on below and the savages made their way toward them, slowly, as if they were hunting wolves who'd cornered their prey and were just waiting for it to make a stupid move. Misak and Kaijo weren't stupid, if the vermin were going to take their time then so would they. Misak was picking off the bigger ones at a leisurely pace whilst Kaijo honed his blade on a stone that he always kept on him. One of the savages grew impatient and launched himself at them, Misak's dirk caught him in the throat and he toppled into the river with a look of surprise on his face.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan