News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

"Oh shuttup!" Toka shouted, "I'm trying to concentrate!"
Toka was now a good way up the wall, but it was becoming a little more difficult this high up. Toka remembered doing this the other night, he could do it now, just a little bit further.

Faiyloe

Just then the door opened "Hi sorry can I come in," She said and without waiting for an answer she stepped in "How do you get to the wall top my friend is trying to clime over the wall!"   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Sister Anise, was having a bad day..And night. "What?!?!?? He's crazy! Come on, this way!" She said, then grabbed Arnath's paw and raced off to the walltop steps.

Faiyloe

Arnath rushed along being pulled by the sister tripping on the snow shoes and losing her seance of direction in general. "Oh! Slow down!"

Cornflower MM

"Oh, sorry!" Anise apologized, then slowed her head-long run into a jog.

rachel25

Toka had reached the top of the wall, and was sitting on the walltop, getting his breath back, and massaging his side.  

Cornflower MM

OOC:L How can he massacre his side? Massage, Rachy, massage.

BIC: Anise noticed a squirrel, sitting on the walltops, rubbing his side. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright?" She asked, going up the steps, after kindly telling Arnath that there was steps, a lot of them, and rushed them, and started fussing over him.

Faiyloe

Arnath ripped off the snow shoes and started up the stares. Everything sounded odd with all of this stone and snow and it took her a good minute to safely mount them. 

rachel25

OOC: STUPID ATUOCORRECT!

BIC: Toka pushed her away, drew his dagger, and pointed it at her," Stay away from me! Got it?" He growled.

Faiyloe

"Toka be nice! she was just trying to help and plus what you just did was incredibly stupid! Trying to climb the wall with that wound!" Arnath said.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Tis okay, Rachy. *Pats back* At least it doesn't happen that often. And Faiy's gotten better with her Auto-correct too! Is this a reason for a party?

BIC: Anise's jaw dropped, along with the rest of her. Standing back up, she said, "I don't have a clue who you are, but I must ask you to either put up your weapon, give it to me, or leave the Abbey. There's three chioces there, and you can take one of them. This is a non violent Abbey, and I should like it to stay that way." She declared then folded her arms.

Faiyloe

"He didn't mean it, He's hurt and needs medical attention and we have been traveling all night and we are tired, and not at our best,"

Cornflower MM

"Still, it's an Abbey rule." Anise said, but softened and unfolded her arms.

Faiyloe

"I'll hold on to it for you if you like," Arnath said to Toka hoping that he would oblige and wouldn't cause any more trouble.

Cornflower MM

Anise waited, her eyes ping-ponging between the two.