News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Stops bullet in a capsule of pure flame.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Fires at Ignus and Skarzs*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Being a fire elemental, bullet passes through, severely melted, then knocks Skarzs out of the way with a bolt of harmless ash.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sprays Ignus with water gun and shoots Skarzs with real gun* Heh, you fools stand no chance to I.

*TOWK destroys cell and get out* Thank you Magnus. Now, I shall DESTROY HTIS PLACE! *Breathes flames and other elements at asylum*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Umm, Skarzs, do either of them realize that they are still in their cells?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Magnus was never in a cell in the first place.

Russa Nodrey

*Kicks cell door* LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!
Freddy

The Skarzs

Okay, until the police show up to bring him into custody for illegal shooting of firearms and attempted murder, he's going in one of my cells.

Sorry, Russa. Please calm down and further inquires into your mental condition will be continued.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But Skarzs, there's no one there, he's a mere figment of Ash's imagination! One more flaw and Faiy and I will be forced to incarcerate you! ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Oi, Magnus and TOWK. Come here or I'll slap you on the face with a fish. *Both come out grudgingly* Okay bye!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on January 24, 2015, 03:48:32 AM
But Skarzs, there's no one there, he's a mere figment of Ash's imagination! One more flaw and Faiy and I will be forced to incarcerate you! ;D
(I'm TRYING to keep the inmates satisfied; chill.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Fine. *Sits in corner and freezes.*

Lady Ashenwyte

Want some iced lemon tea?

Russa Nodrey

*Starts to hum and levitate creepily*
Freddy