News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Well I just made them  :P  >:(
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Amarith Waterspring

Why? what have you done while i've been out? ???
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

If you are asking why all these people are in cells it would take along time to explain.  Most of them are having dilutions of grandeur and escape. Oh and if you attempt to free any of the inmates I will have to lock you up.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

Hey, before you arrest someone you have to give them one phone call and I haven't had my phone call yet, soooo if you could get me a phone that would be nice.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Faiyloe

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 25, 2015, 02:35:20 PM

Hey, before you arrest someone you have to give them one phone call and I haven't had my phone call yet, soooo if you could get me a phone that would be nice.

But you haven't been arrested, you have been confined for you own safety and that of others. Unfortunately due to the renovations our phone line is out at the moment but it should be back as soon as they are finished.

Lady Ashenwyte

Where's Eolyiaf YOU WORMS!

Faiyloe

Not. Here. Unfortunately. At the moment I am not sure where she is, I haven't seen her since the prom.

Lady Ashenwyte

Bah! I have to arrange a meeting with her someday. Anyway, I'm going to Japan for an hour. SEE YOU LATER WORMS!

PS: I'm changing my name to Curry Puff.

Dannflower Reguba

................ Aaaaaaaand now he's walking into a wall, fool.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

Soo that means you placed me in here illegally... Great, just great *Leans against wall* This is embarrassing...

Faiyloe

No it is perfectly legal, I just wouldn't call it an arrest, an arrest would imply that you did something wrong. You are here to recover not to serve time.

LT Sandpaw

Sigh... *Sits down* You know what, I do believe this is illegal you have to go though a trial too do this to someone, you can't just trap them in here.

Faiyloe

We have a permit it is very legal.