News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

just stuff

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 01:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

so................. oh no the beavers r in this thread. rakkety tam runs for his life.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag also runz fer hiz life az the beaverz ztart chazin' after them both.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

dear journal its year 2020 i have been hiding in this closet for 9 years some how  and i'm still alive  there right outside my door ones coming after me
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Aaaaaiiiyeeeeee!!!!!!  :o Beavers!!!!! *runs away*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

*Tanija the blueclawed otter bravely fights back, along with her two sisters, Careena and Cavorta*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Riverfern and Streamrush start to fight the beavers with Tanija, Careena, and Cavorta.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag hides in the janitor's closet.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 21, 2011, 01:00:37 AM
Skalrag hides in the janitor's closet.
Hahaha! :D :D
Quote from: Nightfire on August 20, 2011, 04:18:15 PM
Riverfern and Streamrush start to fight the beavers with Tanija, Careena, and Cavorta.
Come on, allies! Defeat the beavers! ;D
AAYYYYREEELAAAAA!
(That's Tanija and co.'s warcry as well as white squirrels'.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Cmon Angry Birds! You can fight the DDB again! *Angry Birds hide in their nest*
They stole your eggs, but I guess you don't care... *Angry Birds leap onto the DDBs like crazy*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

EEEEHHHHHAAAAAAYYYYYYYRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The Blueclawed Otters kill every beaver in sight.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Death-defying beavers defy death, they can't actually be killed.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

Blueclawed Otters defy the beaver's death-defyingness. ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And then came the ravenz, an' one flew da'n an' landed on Nightfire'z zhoulder.

Quoth the raven,
it said;
'Nevermore.'

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Nameless here for evermore
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy