Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk felt the intrusion into his wards around the cave, and activated a spell that would immobilize the intruder until he was questioned by Nagrom or him.
Whoever it was would be quite helpless until the spell was released.

He landed on the NW corner of the ramparts of Redwall Abbey, and surveyed the grounds invisibly. He had to know what the creatures here were doing.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

OOC: NW? Don't you mean North West? Sorry - Can't stand things like that.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Aye, that's the proper abreviation...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

OOC: CAN WE GET ON WITH THE DAD GUM RP ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Skarz, the Abbey is your jurisdiction...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

OOC: In the morning, the skipper will be out attacking the trolls; until then, it'll be a bit slow.

BIC: Skipper Rudge met the Abbot on the lawns, and were discussing the happenings for the morning. "Me and my crew will head up the river; I know a smaller place where we can begin shaving down the numbers of trolls."
The abbot nodded. "Alright; I leave that in your capable paws, as I must stay here."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

OOC:
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 02, 2014, 05:18:59 PM
Arya grabbed the fox by the collar as he went bby, and held him. The fox obviously hadn't seen her as she'd watched the proceedings from the shadows.

OOC: Is that alright, Romsca?

Yes, that's fine

BIC: Asher was speechless when the troll yelled at him, but after he was picked up he shouted, "Hey! Put me down!"

The Skarzs

"Not until you say who you are, and why you're here." Nagrom folded his arms in front of him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"You took the words out of my mouth, Nagrom." Arya said, as she stepped forward, keeping a good hold on the fox's collar. "Oh, be quiet!" She said, rather irritably, as if she did this every day. In truth, it was usually just once a week.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk decided he would set the otters up for a little surprise. He knew the spot Skipper had refered to. He flew off up the river and began his work.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

OOC: Where are all the posters? Hello? People?

The Skarzs

OOC: We need Romsca. :P

BIC: Nagrom shouted directly in the fox's face. "Answer!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

"I'm from the North, sir, and... I was just trying to find honest work. I was kind of... laid off... from my old job, sir. My name is... um..." he looked around. "My name is Tom."

The Skarzs

"And what kind of work do you do, Tom?" Nagrom asked, his temper still boiling.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya rolled her eyes. "Nagrom, it won't help loosen this fox's tongue if you lose your temper and kill him." She gently reminded the troll.