Trolls' Plight: Dead RP.

Started by The Skarzs, April 16, 2014, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

The Troll Lord grumbled, backing up slightly. He breathed slowly. "Okay. . . now. Will you behave if you are let go?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya raised an eyebrow, but ever so slightly loosened her hold on the fox's collar. Not by much, certainly not enough to let him escape, but loosened nonetheless.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk stepped in. "Excuse me, Lord Nagrom. I'm not entirely sure I believe that this fox's name is Tom, and he stumbled in here by accident..." He gestured. "May I? It will ensure he tells the truth..."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Nagrom grumbled, waving Fissk to do what he will. He turned to Pyrus. "What is the exact plight of your kin?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Pyrus shrugged "I heard all you heard lord Nagrom, one of my more prominent noblemen has usurped my throne in my absence, murdered my family and court wizard, allied himself with the dust spirits and the pixies and is waging war against the rest of the Fae"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Bryony had been watching the proceedings quietly, and continued to do so. Then she got bored, and started cleaning her paws. It was something do, yes?

The Skarzs

"Will you need help in this?" It was difficult for Nagrom to not go off in a rampage, as he urged to fight.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Fissk cast a simple spell on the fox. "There now, it won't hurt you, but you will tell the truth... Don't even think of trying to resist."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

OOC: ROMSCA!!!!!!!!!!

Wylder, that was PP. The second time, actually......You should at least ask in OOC: if that PPing was okay!

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: I am not that daft... I asked her over PM!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, okay. Sorry!

Romsca

"My name is Asher. I'm an Arctic fox. I used to be a general in the Northland Army, but I'm running since they want to kill me because I deserted once. I was scared. Please don't kill me!"

Cornflower MM

"Should I let him go?" Arya asked, her eyes flicking to Nagrom.

The Skarzs

"Go ahead; he has no where else to go. Tell me, Asher, in what way could you possibly help us?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

He grinned. "You could help me."