The Rise of the Rebels (Steampunk RP)

Started by The Shade, April 19, 2014, 07:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: I'm imagining you stomping around in a factory with loads of gears, wearing a dress, with steam coming out of your ears. Am I accurate?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Great minds think alike, W0N! Only, no dress.....A tunic with leggings!

BIC: "Thank you. And, yes, I would like to be shown to a room. It's been a ,long day." Arya said gratefully, then waited for her elder to go first.

BlueRose

OOC: Yeah, that's pretty much it. If it was a normal size steampunk tantrum, I'd be rolling around on the factory floor and vehemently throwing gears and goggles everywhere. *mini steampunk tantrum* (And definitely a dress, one with a corset, and long, disheveled curly hair with a mini bowler hat.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: HAHAHAHAA!! Oh, Blue, you're too funny!

W0NWILL

Ilex slowly led her up the stairs that hugged the side of the tree and onto a small platform between two limbs. There was a hammock strung between two slightly higher branches and a box doubling as a seat next to the trunk of the tree for holding personal possessions.
"It's a little more open-air than some of the rooms, and you'll have to move inside during cold weather, but the leaves make a good roof and it stays dry." Ilex said, "If you don't like it, there's a room inside the tree down near the bottom."

OOC: And a gigantic steampunk trantrum would have airships  crashing into the factory, right?

BlueRose

OOC: I'd be the one crashing into the factory with my airship, whilst rolling on the floor and throwing things.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

Arya fell in love with the room the second she layed eyes on it. "Like it? I love it!" She said, then smiled. "Thank you, Ilex."

W0NWILL

Ilex smiled, "You're welcome." he said, and began walking back to his lab.

Cornflower MM

Arya twirled once or twice, thrilled. Then she collapsed on the hammock and started to doze.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Dregnar was already waist-deep in producing his TIMPAR. He had searched out several matching gears that he would need, as well as heating up a forge he would need for some 'specialty' pieces. He had nearly buried Valerian in his zealous search for items, and was now walking out the exit to scavenge about in his ship's wreckage.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Snorts* Nearly burying someone? Ha! you know, it's when I read posts like that that I remember one of my reasons for liking RPing so much....Heehee...

BlueRose

Cornflower MM

OOC: Uh-oh, it's a mini steampunk tantrum!!!

BlueRose

OOC: It's going to get bigger soon, if nobody posts.