News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: The Iron Horde

Started by Morgazath, April 29, 2014, 07:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Givanell

After about an hour's nap, Rourke woke up. The string of drool somehow slurped back into his mouth. Rourke yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it? Must be about time for Afternoon tea." Rourke muttered to himself. His stomach was never late for a meal. He arose slowly, stretching his legs and arms. "I hope they have not eaten it all, the greedy old fogeys." He continued muttering as he made his way to Great Hall. He poked his head in to find that Afternoon tea was just about to start. Quickly taking his seat, (The one closest to the door.) Rourke waited for Grace to be said for the meal.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Captain Snowfire

Holly Watched as the archers retreated back to safety. He was just about to relay the good news when he say some vermin with large iron shields step forward so the archers could duck behind them for cover. He was about to make some very nasty comments about the whole situation, when an idea struck him. "You lot!" He called over to his archers. They closed the windows and hurried over to Holly as he shut his own window. "This is my plan." He relayed his idea to the other Hares. "It might just bally work sah!" Piped up one of the Hares. "Right!" Holly exclaimed as he picked up his own bow. "Let's get to work!" The other Hares quickly hurried to their positions as Holly waited for an opening in the Snipers fire. "Now!" He roared. Windows flew open and a quick Volley was fired at the vermin as the windows were shut as soon as the volley was fired. Holly the volley they fired sailed through the air at the vermin.

To Zeekra, it seem as though the volley was going to fall short. But then the volley shot straight into the foot
paws of the Vermin with the shields.

OOC: I thought of this because it seemed a logical move, because when they are defending the archers, they would raise the shields a bit to ensure that none of the snipers would get shot. Thus leaving an opening in their defense at their foot paws. Would this not be an accurate assumption? ;D I simply have to hand it to you Morgazath! You sure know your way in a tactical battle! It makes me have to think of a solution! ;D
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Don't mean to burst ya bubble, but you could put 'To Zeerka, it WOULD seem" Instead of "To Zeerka, it seem

Morgazath

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on July 01, 2014, 03:00:13 PM;D I simply have to hand it to you Morgazath! You sure know your way in a tactical battle! It makes me have to think of a solution! ;D
OOC: Why thank you. I do kind of have a knack for stragety.

BIC: The soldiers shrieked in pain as the hares' arrows went into their footpaws. They leaped back and hopped and fell back into the ranks. The snipers ran with them, since they were left unprotected.

Zeerkra snarled and tried to think of a new attack. He glanced at the ships on the sea. He could call in the other half of his army. No, he decided. He'd have to think of something else.

An idea struck him. The boats! He had a large number of boats. And all he needed was one or a few more if he had to call rienforcments. He ordered a large number of his troops to get all of the boats except 10, so he had 90 boats ready for his plan.

They took 40 of the ships and lined them together and attached them to each other with leather strips and cut large holes in the middle, so the snipers could shoot through them and duck down so they could protect themselves.

Zeerkra needed the other 50 for the next part of his plan.

OOC: I must apologize for not mentioning that Zeerkra had the other half of his army waiting in the boats.

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

OOC: *Raises hand* Quick question! Are they "Boats" or "Ships"?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Cornflower MM

OOC: Ships would be the proper term, I believe.

Morgazath

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on July 08, 2014, 09:10:12 PM
OOC: *Raises hand* Quick question! Are they "Boats" or "Ships"?
OOC: Whoops, sorry. The rest of the army are in the ships out in the sea. Zeerkra is using the boats for his stragety.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

OOC: ;D Hehehehe! THis is going to be F.U.N!!!!!!!!!

BIC Holly ordered all of the windows be shut, while the vermin brought the ships into the shore and created the holes for the snipers. "Sergeant!" Holly shouted down the hall. And shortly after a big rough looking Hare came hurrying up the stone stairs and saluted. "Yes Sah?!" Holly thought for a moment. "Where are the vermin located, all of them?" The sergeant rapped out instantly the requested report. "Most of the vermin are still aboard the ships sah! But a jolly good few are on the shores creating a sort of barrier for their archers using some of their vessels." Holly though hard for an idea. Then it came it him. He whispered orders to the sergeant and then the sergeant dashed off, leaving Holly and the archers resting and replenishing their arrows by the windows. Holly knew this idea should work, after all. The vermin have not got the brains to suspect this attack.

OOC: Not to insult the vermin in anyway myself, I'm just playing to the character. ;D And thank you for the vital information!
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: I'm scared now.

BIC: The rest of the boats were now in position. Using the shields from dead troops, they attached them to the bottom of the boats to deflect arrows. But since they had few shields from dead troops, they made a small line and put the boats with the shields in front and put the unprotected ones in the back. So the arrows would hit the front boats instead of the ones in the back.

Soldiers picked up the boats and held them up horizontally. Three troops behind each boat had torches. The soldiers yelled bloodcurdling war cries and charged with their boats.

The snipers started to shoot in confusing patterns at the mountain fortress, a few would shoot, then the rest would shoot, a lot would shoot, then the rest would shoot, and so on.

OOC: I'm looking forward to your retaliation, Captain Snowfire. This is going to be interesting. Oh, Corn and Givanell, I guess this is when Martin the Warrior sends the message to Arya and Rourke.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I hope so! I mean, I'm bored! I don't have anything to do! But, I'll wait for Snowy's retaliation.....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Captain Snowfire

OOC: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!! I'm Back!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ! ;D Also, a quick pointer. There are not many dead vermin. But there are a lot of wounded foot paws! ;D So he does not have many shields to attach to the Ships from dead vermin. Another pointer, it would take a great force of vermin to lift even one ship. Not to crush your idea of lifting the Ships. The only other way this plan would work with such a large amount of ships is if they used the smaller rowboats that come with certain Ships. Do you not agree? I'll need to know this information in order to write my retaliation. Tis essential! :)

Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

OOC: My apologies. Well they are using rowboats. I just like to say boats for some strange reason. What Zeerkra likes to do is weaken the enemy with a small force, making the enemy overconfident, then attack with the rest of his forces, crushing their hopes.

Is there anything else you want to know that I missed? I also edited my last post.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Please remember your OOC:s.

Morgazath

OOC: Ooh, glad you caught that. Derp. :P

Cornflower MM

OOC: I always catch stuff like that. I'm an RP freak.