RP: The Iron Horde discussion

Started by Morgazath, April 29, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 04, 2014, 10:32:04 PM
Just read the plot posted in the rp itself and I've got to say it was pretty awesome so I might join this, depends whether or not I can come up with a suitable character. Who are the remaining main characters and are we allowed more than one character?
The main characters that are open are the badger, and the hare who is temporary ruler. But I think Blazemane wants to be the hare who is temporary ruler.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Jetthebinturong

Hmmmm, neither of those really appeal to me so what's the answer to the multiple characters question? I'd be willing to play the badger if no one else does but only if I got to have a different character too (don't really like badgers) also are we allowed non-redwall animals?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Captain Snowfire

Name: Holly Redpaw
Race: Mountain Hare
Physical Appearance: Holly has dark blue eyes and light brown fur with a light red left paw. (Birth defect) He wears a suit of chainmail underneath a light blue tunic with brass buttons. He also wears brown battle gloves and a kettle helm with two openings made into it for his ears.
Personality: Kind.
Weapons: Saber and Dirk.
History: Grew up in the Mountain of Salamandastron and trained with the Long Patrol all his life and had ruled as a Lieutenant for the previous badger lord.

I do have another question! Is it going to be possible to lose the mountain? You know, like get outsmarted and they have to leave the mountain until they regain it?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on May 05, 2014, 12:03:41 AM
Hmmmm, neither of those really appeal to me so what's the answer to the multiple characters question? I'd be willing to play the badger if no one else does but only if I got to have a different character too (don't really like badgers) also are we allowed non-redwall animals?
Everyone can only have one character. But if you want to, you can play as an important or nonimportant side character. Now the answer to playing as non-redwall animals: yes, you may play as non-redwall animals. Even in Redwall Abbey and Salamandastron. [quote author=Captain Snowfire link=topic=6115.msg303987#msg303987 date=1399246577
I do have another question! Is it going to be possible to lose the mountain? You know, like get outsmarted and they have to leave the mountain until they regain it?
[/quote]
The twist in the story is that the whole time, Zeerkra is sieging Salamandastron, and the two main characters, the badger and the Redwall Warrior come to Salamandastron and help the ruler hare defeat Zeerkra.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Captain Snowfire

Only one character, okay. Which would you prefer, the cat or the hare? I can play either one. So if we need more hares, then i'll play the hare.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Morgazath

Oh, I forgot that you already had a character. I'll let you decide which character you want.

Givanell

Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Morgazath

Yes, you may. Just pick a character. But if you want to play as a main character, I think there is only one left. I believe Blazemane wants to play as the temporary hare ruler. I don't exactly know yet.

Givanell

That would leave the Badger yes? The one who will rule the mountain?

Morgazath

Yes, I believe so. But just to make sure, I'm going to private message someone who I think wanted to play as the badger, but I don't really know. So I'm going to make sure real quick.

Givanell

Morgazath

Okay. He didn't want to play as the badger. Givannel, you can play as the badger if you want to.

Givanell

I shall indeed.

Name: Rourke Widepaw
Race: Badger
Physical Appearance: Reddish-brown fur with a gold stripe running down from the top of his head to his nose. Wears a large green Habit and huge sandals (Compared to the other beasts at Redwall.)
Personality: Kind but firm.
Weapons: Sling.
History: Rourke had lived at Redwall as long as he could remember, since he was a small dibbun the Skipper of Otters had trained him with his sling. And had lived in peace throughout his life so far.

Morgazath

You're character is accepted. And Rourke actually lives in Redwall. Martin the Warrior speaks to Rourke in a dream to go and liberate Salamandastron. And you forgot his physical appearance.

Givanell

Oops. My mistake. I'll change that. How long should he live at Redwall? All his life?