News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Gets squished bananas

Inserts battle cards
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Groddil

Gets a table-top roleplaying game.

Inserts Ungatt Trunn.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets the Grand Fragorl.

Inserts Luna Lovegood's Spectrespecs.

Groddil

Gets Liam Neeson's Sunglasses.

Inserts himself.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets a small picture of him.

Inserts my copy of Martin the Warrior with a nice bookmark tucked in its pages.

Groddil

Gets a copy of Mossflower. The bookmark has been broken in half. :P

Inserts this website.

Vilu Daskar

Gets insanity, war, acting, discussions, and writing.

Inserts water.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

After pressing the "get me something" button on the vending machine, Groddil was not surprised at all when a small bottle of water came out. As he was not that thirsty, Groddil put the bottle in his bag and went about his daily life. Within the bag; however, Groddil had left his computer on. The computer, right up against the bottle of water, began heating up. Eventually the heat, which was strong enough to melt skin, began seeping through the plastic and into the bottle of water. Trapped within its non-biodegradable prison, and bombarded by superheated high-speed internet waves, the water began to condensate. Eventually, when Groddil's bag caught fire, he threw it into a lake. The resulting steam could be seen for miles. Groddil was unable to save the following items:
1. His computer
2. A ham sandwich
3. His long-lost brother, who had been hiding in the bag for 6 years.
4. Two HB pencils
5. His backpack
When Groddil poked around the lake (now known as Steamboat Geyser, Yellowstone National park, USA) with a 10-foot pole (that also melted), he was amazed to find one thing still survived:
1. The bottle of water, which was now a bottle-less cloud.
Groddil used a vacuum cleaner to suck up the cloud, and so began a long friendship between man and inanimate natural object. Eventually, the cloud had grew too large for Groddil to keep. It ran off to the sky, in the hopes of becoming the next Hurricane Katrina. Groddil was saddened forever by this loss, until the cloud threw lightning at him, then he hated it forever.

I insert the above text.

Perifaen

Gets a short novel.

Inserts pillows.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Delthion

Gets fluffy stuff.

Inserts fluffy stuff.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets tons of hugs.

Inserts a Marauder's Map.

Vilu Daskar

Gets a marauder holding a map.

Inserts The Magical Vending Machine. . .

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets all random trinkets mentioned.

Inserts a bouquet of flowers.

Vilu Daskar

Gets a bunch of pencils with duct tape flowers.

Inserts The Earth. . .

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets Google Earth.

Inserts freshly discarded Christmas decorations.