The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

Gets Christmas tree.

Inserts a snowman.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Dotti Dillworthy

Gets Olaf.

Inserts an "Inside Out" storybook.

Perifaen

Gets a book that is inverted.

Inserts gobbledegook.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Groddil

Perifaen

Gets an angry hoard of beavers.

Inserts penguin.

Groddil

Gets a leopard seal with a full belly.

Inserts an online forum.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Gets Redwall Abbey.

Inserts James Gryphon.

Vilu Daskar

Gets and Unspeakable horror.

Inserts The Lady Shael.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Groddil

Vilu Daskar

Gets Fans holding fiction.

Inserts Osu.

Groddil

Gets Taggerung_of_Redwall.

Inserts DanielofRedwall.

Perifaen

Dotti Dillworthy

Perifaen