News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Clue

Started by Faiyloe, May 15, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Your are accepted and now would be good. One thing about the cane. it cant be Mr. green with the cane in the conservatory. If he is the murderer then he has to use one of the weapons listed.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

I know, but I just can't imagine him without a cane.  ;D

BlueRose

Ok. Thanks!

Clue Jr. is a game where you have to figure out who ate the cake, when it was, and what they drank with the cake. I was horrid at it. :)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Oh, I've played that.

Got to go now, BYE!

Cornflower MM

Ah...Sounds odd. I recommend you find the other Clue, and play it. ;)

BYE RACHY!!!

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on May 15, 2014, 06:32:31 PM
I know, but I just can't imagine him without a cane.  ;D

That's fine just make sure to be careful how you use it that's all.

Faiyloe

OK Got Both Miss Scarlet and Mr. Black.

Name: Miss Scarlet
Species: Ferret
Appearance: Her fur is white tipped with pale gold brown and black around her eyes, back of her neck, Tip of her tale and her paws. Her eyes are a gold brown. She walks with a bit of a sway. She is Confident with a self centered dimenor.
Cloths: A slim fitting Scarlet red dress that shows off her curves a black clutch purse with a gold latch and a pair of long white gloves.

Name: Mr. Black
Species: Otter
Appearance: He has an average build, walked with long sure strides, holds himself straight and tall and is quite sure of himself. His fur is a dull black and his eyes are sapphire blue and are one of his most notable features. 
Clothes: He wears a well ironed black suit and trousers with a White dress shirt, a black belt and silver belt buckle and a pair of well polished black shoes.

All we need now is Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum.

Amarith Waterspring

I'll be Plum!( I will post my sheet later but he is a fox )
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

Wylder Treejumper

Top hole, wot! H'Ill be the Colonel if you don't mind, ol' gel. H'Ill be postin' my sheet later, wot wot!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Aw, darn, Rach, why did you have to post it on the day that I'm gone for over twelve hours?  ::)  I guess I'll just have to wait till next round.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

Name: Professor Plum
Species: Fox
Appearance:Red fur, green eyes, tall, very strict and walks straight and shoulders back
Clothes:Plum colored jacket and tie, black pants
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 16, 2014, 04:53:28 AM
  Aw, darn, Rach, why did you have to post it on the day that I'm gone for over twelve hours?  ::)  I guess I'll just have to wait till next round.
;D

So, I guess we'll be starting as soon as Wylder posts his sheet.

Wylder Treejumper

Name: Colonel Fortwin Grandion Hortfil Linkworthy Mustard
Species: Hare
Appearance: A proper old regimental hare, tall, slightly bent, with a nick out of one of his  ears and numerous other scars. He has dusky brown fur, green eyes, and walks with a barely perceptible limp.
Clothes: A yellow regimental dress tunic spattered with many medals and ribbons from numerous campaigns (Which if asked about, he will recount in glorious, and often boring detail), wears a very nice sabre, which is decorative, but functional. Walks with a swagger stick which doubles as a cane.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Great guys... um lets see... So plum and the colonel are both excepted. Just remember the cane and sword are for protection only and the sword will most likely be confiscated any way.