News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"Well," Scarlet said slowly giving him a purposeful look.

((OOC: Sorry Wylder this is bad. Not very good at playing other peoples characters))
Colonel Mustered: "Over my dead body, wot, If you all think that I would Bally well hand over weapons to a bunch of murderers then you have to be pretty flippin' stupid,"  Colonel said straitening his jacket and staring them all down holding his ground.

Note: Just ignore that.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: I'm back, but no one else has posted...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

OOC: No..........I think I forgot about it...................

Faiyloe

OOC: :P well we can get back to it now then, and I can delete my PP of him.

BlueRose

OOC: Oh, I'd love to start again! I miss Cordelia...
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry, Faiy, but *Bump*

BlueRose

OOC: Ooh, thanks!!! I want to play with Cordelia again....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

OOC: We need Wylder to Post. I'll PM him.

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel narrowed his eyes at Scarlet. "I absoballyflippinlutely will not! The fact remains that one of you-" He narrowed his eyes at Scarlet, Plum, and Green, "-or all of you- are responsible for the murders of two beasts. I bally well will not hand over deadly weapons to anyone!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Scarlet starred hard at the Colonel "Oh really, it has only been two by my count," She said pointedly. "Do you know something that we don't?"

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Oops! Typo. Fixed it now. I meant two.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

BlueRose

Cordelia fluttered nervously, looking between the Colonel and the others with her eyes wide. "Now then, dears, let's not fight. There's two goodbeasts lying dead, and we've no clue who could have done it." She turned around and took a washcloth from the counter before turning back and draping it gently over Mrs. Peacock's still features.

Faiyloe

"Then if you won't give them to use I say we take them and lock them away where no beast can get to them. Including yourself," Scarlet said pointedly.

rachel25

Green listened to the whole thing, not saying a word. He just watched everyone else's reactions.