News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Green also shrugged, "Before I came in, I heard them say something about a passage, then the lights went out."

Faiyloe

"See you were eavesdropping!" She triumphantly
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: were  ::)

BIC: "I never said that. I said I heard them say, before I came in.!" Green snorted.

Faiyloe

"Which translates to you where eaves dropping. You had your ear pressed up against the door for goodness sake,"

rachel25

"What? I don't know what you mean/" Green said, looking confused.

Amarith Waterspring

"Ok, let me get this straight. Green was eavesdropping at the door, so, frankly I don,t think that he killed peacock we would have heard him. Same for scarlet. White had her hands full when the lights went out and came back on again so we would have heard the clank of the tray and she wouldn't have had enough time to do it all in the few seconds she had. Mustered was the only one who would have had enough time to get from the secret passage way to here AND he keeps on pocketing all the weapons used! I think we should take all the weapons from everybody here to prevent anymore attacks. We should get rid of all of them for the time being." Plum said, mainly to mustered.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Green nodded, "I agree, Mustard is very ready to grab all the weapons, and point fingers."

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel rolled his eyes. "So, you think I had the bloomin time to bolt to the kitchen and back in the blinkin' time the lights went off? The study and kitchen are on the opposite flippin' sides of the house, secret passage or not, wot wot!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

rachel25

"Its a possibility." Green shrugged. "You could have been the one who turned the lights out."

Amarith Waterspring

"Well, anyway, Musterd, turn out your pockets and hand over the wepons, even the sword." Plum said.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

"Yeah, go on." Green grinned nastily.

rachel25

OOC: Um, hello? Is anyone still posting in this?

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry I went away for three days and Wilder gave me charge of his character so I have to look at his character to see how to make him stay realistic...   :P  Just a lot of work and I am tired at the moment because I didn't get a lot of sleep. Over the weekend... like ten hours over the cores of two days  not counting the nap I took on the trip back.

rachel25

OOC: That's ok. I was just checking this was still alive.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: So, Faiyloe, when are you going to post?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.