News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Cordelia took the mugs to the sink. "Lovely find, dearie. I'll get these washed up."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

"Alright." Miss Peacock said, secretly relieved - She didn't wash dishes. Her maids at home did that. It would be below her to wash dishes.

BlueRose

A clink and clatter filled the room, and moments later the mugs were clean. "Is there a tray around here, dearie?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

"I saw one in this cupboard." Miss Peacock said, and opened the cupboard and pulled out an equally dusty tray.

BlueRose

"Oh dear. I suppose the late Mr. Black didn't host tea-parties very often." Cordelia took the tray and began to wash it.

Faiyloe

Scarlet rounded the corner and saw Green eavesdropping. "What are you doing," She hissed. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"No, I';m pretty sure he just preferred going to other beasts' tea parties." Miss Peacock said, then sneezed.

BlueRose

Cordelia laughed and began putting mugs on the tray and filling them.

Faiyloe

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning and the lights went out a Clap of thunder shook the old building and as it died there was the sound of a revolver shot from inside the Kitchen and a crash of braking earthenware on the floor. There was a moment of complete silence and then the lights flashed on.

BlueRose

Cordelia screamed. Of course, anybeast in her position would scream. Scalding liquid, both tea and cocoa spilled down her front, and the tea-kettle was resting on her paw. And steaming.

Faiyloe

Mrs. Peacock lay on the floor on her back a red stain growing on her blue dress.

---

Scarlet gave Green an accusing look and then ran past him into the kitchen where she stopped stock still in shock a paw clapped over her mouth she looked from Mrs. White to the corps on the floor. 

BlueRose

Cordelia, having just turned around, screamed again at the sight of Miss Peacock lying dead on the floor.

Faiyloe

"GREEN! Get your hide in here!," Scarlet yelled accusingly. She then saw the revolver on the floor by the door and gave it a kick. It skidded across the floor over to Peacock.

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: How did miss scarlet move from the study to the kitchen when plum and Musterd are both still there?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: She left the study remember.