News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: I can't believe you forgot about me!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: We wouldn't forget if you actually posted... and I didn't forget.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: I didn't forget, Ami! It's just you don't post much, is all.

rachel25

OOC: yeah, things like that happen when you don't post.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: So what is Plum doing then? Just standing around staring into space?
@ Corny: TQFTBT? What's that?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

OOC: The quest for the black treasure. She said the plum was watching Scarlet and the Colonel trying not to be noticed. Not much Virtual time has passed since then so we can still assume that is what he is doing. And Wylder you need to post I'm waiting for you.

Wylder Treejumper

BIC: "What, you expect me to believe that these papers just randomly were knocked down? I may be old, but I'm not senile!" He glanced over at Plum. "Professor, These are business papers. You look like a businessman, could you interpret them for me? Besides the fact that a lot of money flows in and out here, I can't tell much.."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

"I didn't find it if that's what you are asking," she said She was done here and she was sure that The colonel would not find anything of importance here. She started for the door and said as she left "Plum keep an eye on him," 

Wylder Treejumper

"Hmm... So she was looking for something..." The Colonel frowned. He seemed to be the only one here even remotely concerned with justice. This bothered him...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 02, 2014, 10:55:43 PM
OOC: Ami. And, Wylder, you need to post in TQFTBT. Like, NOW.
OOC: Wylder isn't in TQFTBT

Amarith Waterspring

"Bank notes.......business transactions....stocks.....finances......records...............Employment stipends........Hotel guest records, and a few other things like that. Mostly just money costs and records of some sort." said Plum, shuffling through the papers as he spoke. He was a little annoyed at being bossed around, but he wanted to get a look at the papers so he did it any way.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

rachel25

Green made his way back to the Study, on his way he passed the Kitchen. He could hear voices inside, he hung outside the door, trying to hear what was being said more clearly.

BlueRose

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 02, 2014, 05:49:59 PM
"I know." Miss Peacock said, slightly miffed. She walked over to the pot and put in a little bit of peppermint.

Cordelia smiled, and then took a sniff of the pot. "Smells lovely. Do you think there might be some sort of container to carry the mugs back to the study?" She opened the pantry door, revealing the open passageway. "Oh! Goodness, with all the kerfuffle, I'd nearly forgotten about that."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Green heard every word. Nothing important, but a passage, interesting.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, my.....I wonder were this leads to?" Miss Peacock said, staring at the passageway. Then she noticed some dusty mugs on a shelf, and said, "Hey, look! Hire's some mugs."