News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: Hi sory I was out for so long. I had my sister's graduation to go to and exams, tests, and Quizs to study for and I went to a picnic all in the past few days.  :P  Everybody has forgoten about Plum except for Green. He is in the study now and was reading his newspaper when the lights went out.

BIC: Plum stared at everyone as they left. They all had an alibi as to where they were when Black was killed, but they might not be telling the truth. Now there was just Scarlet and Musterd and as they were about to say something important and didn't really realize he was there, he stood stil and hoped that they would continue to ignore him.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Cordelia smiled at Peacock and entered the kitchen. Finding a pot, she put it on the stove and dumped in some chocolate, also putting some water in the teapot. "There we go."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wouldn't it be milk, not watesr? Just wondering.

BIC: Miss Peacock smiled slightly. "I can't wait to try it, Miss White. So, your father was a chemist?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

BlueRose

OOC: Aren't we making tea too? The water is for the tea. Cordelia will put milk in the other pot once the chocolate has melted.

BIC: Smiling, Cordelia answered. "Yes. He went to the university in the city of Old Redwall, and ran a little pharmacy in a village just north of here."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, oops.

BIC: "Oh? I was thinking of going to the University myself, but I decided not to in the end." Miss Peacock said, filing the information about Miss White's father in her mind.

BlueRose

"I'd have gone to University, dear, but it didn't quite suit me." Cordelia checked the melting chocolate. "Hmm, not quite ready... My adopted uncle, on the other hand, was a pirate during the Revolutionary period. Quite a notorious fellow, actually. I'm sure you've heard of him. Captain Gorotev Redbeard. What a figure he cut, very dashing. He was a rather good-looking fox, a swashbuckling individual."

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Sorry, not in this rp. But the badger's uncle was a fox???
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

OOC: ADOPTED uncle. Read closely, Jet.

Cornflower MM

OOC: And we've done it again, Blue. Posted at the same time, I mean. I was explaining it, too.
BIC: Miss Peacock nodded. "Ah. I see. Yes, I've heard of him. M<y brother didn't particularly like him, but I rather admired him." She confided.

BlueRose

OOC: Haha.

BIC: "Uncle Gorotev loved admiration..." Cordelia added tea leaves to the teakettle and milk to the pot of chocolate. "He swore to discover all the treasure in the world! I think he did, too."

rachel25

Green found a miniature sewing kit, a half-finished lace doily, and an invitation to a tea party, in what he guessed was Mrs. White's pockets. In what he supposed was Miss Peacock's pockets he found  A small pack of tissues, a small mirror, lots of money, Green pocketed some of this himself, and a small compact. In Miss. Scarlet's pockets, he found nothing.

OOC: I need you other guys to PM me what's in your characters pockets.

Cornflower MM

"Ah, he didn't find all. My father had some that he never discovered." Miss PEacock confided, smiling a small smile.

BlueRose

"Really now? Uncle must be rolling in his grave now..." Cordelia smiled a strangely calculating smile. "What a pity."

Cornflower MM

"Aye." Miss Peacock said, then the pot with the tea in it started whistling.

rachel25

In the Professor's coat pocket, for it had to be the Professors. No one else wore a coat like this, Green found only a wallet. There wasn't much of interest inside, but there was a bit of money, Green pocketed some of this, then put everything else back.

OOC: Ok, Wylder, I just need to know what's in the Cornel's pockets.