News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel narrowed his eyes at Miss Scarlet. "Anyone can compare, wot. The  bloomin' wound is too wide, too short, and was made by a one-sided cutting blade. I am the closest thing to a government authority in this house, and I'll get to the bottom of this or die trying, wot wot!"

He raised his eyebrows at her. "You seem very quick to make accusations, ol gel. Seeing as you were the closest one to Mr. Black when he was murdered, and all of us agree you were here when the bloomin' body was found, and I happen to know something about you and Mr. Black... You seem very anxious to make accusitions, wot. Ferrets that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, wot wot!"

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

BlueRose

Cordelia made a small tutting noise. "Ridiculous, Miss Scarlet! One can't poison cocoa without a reaction between the ingredients and the poison. I ought to know, dear, my father was a chemist."

OOC: I don't really know if someone can poison hot chocolate, but I'm going to say that it can't be done. Boom. Don't put poison in chocolate, it's rude to the chocolate.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

"That is ridiculous" Scarlet scoffed. She was rather startled by what the colonel had said but she was doing a good job to hide it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: I absolutely love that last bit Wylder! Ferrets that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, wot wot!" I was cracking up!  :D

BIC: Green, at the suggestion of hot chocolate just gave the badger a withering stare, "Do I look five years old to you? I'd rather have something stronger, say another glass of brandy." 

BlueRose

"Brandy can be poisoned, Green. Cocoa can't." Cordelia looked around. "Will anyone come with me?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

rachel25

Green rolled his eyes, turned, and walked away. He couldn't be down with all these blumbering fools.

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel turned a withering stare on Mr. Green. "I said no one leaves this company, wot. Feel free to have some bloomin' brandy, but do it at your own risk, wot." He turned his attention to the papers on the floor. "There are papers all over the place. Why in the bally blue blazes is Black's study such a mess? He didn't strike me as a messy beast, wot wot."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

"They probably got knocked off the desk in the dark," Scarlet said picking up a paw full and staked them neatly.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on May 28, 2014, 08:53:02 PM
Cordelia noted all of the locations before looking up at Miss Peacock. "Since we aren't allowed to leave alone, would you mind accompanying me to the kitchen? Perhaps we can set a pot of cocoa on for everyone, and that might help settle our differences for a bit."

Miss PEacock bristled. "One, Do not call me Miss Bluehead again, or your health will take a very poor turn. Two, alright, Miss White! I'll come with you to get your cocoa. I wouldn't mind a bit of a warm drink at the moment." She said irritably, then turned to the Colonel. "And you, stuff it! Miss White and I are going to get Cocoa, whether or not you like it, you rotten old hare!" She announced, wagging her paw in his face. Then she turned and went to the door of the Stiudy, saying to Miss White sweetly, "Coming, or not?"

BlueRose

Smiling, Cordelia followed Miss Peacock. "Of course, dear. Let's go, shall we? Perhaps we can set a pot of tea while we wait for the chocolate to melt."

rachel25

Mr. Green was amazed that everyone had forgotten about that Professor guy, he had already decided not to go, and get another glass of brandy, he didn't fancy it. Instead he headed for the Hall.

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel shook his head, aggravated. "Very well, but I'm warning you..."

As everyone walked out, the Colonel muttered. "The fools. What I wouldn't give for a platoon of well trained soldiers right now." He shut the door and turned to Miss Scarlet. "You and I have some things to discuss, ferret."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

rachel25

Mr. Green was going through the pockets of everyone else's coats. He was curious to see what they carried with them.

Faiyloe

OOC: OK guys Green is snooping you can PM Green about what you keep in your pockets. Oh and I'll just say right now that there is nothing in Scarlet's pockets.

BIC: "Oh and what would that be?" Scarlet said dryly. Completely uninterested.   

Cornflower MM

Quote from: BlueRose on May 30, 2014, 04:45:23 AM
Smiling, Cordelia followed Miss Peacock. "Of course, dear. Let's go, shall we? Perhaps we can set a pot of tea while we wait for the chocolate to melt."

"That would be lovely, Miss White." Miss Peacock said. She opened the door to the Kitchen, and said, "After you," with an elegant sweep of her paw.