News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Peacock rolled her eyes. "Who, me? Why would I kill him? Just because he deserves to die for living so long? No. I prefer not to get my paws dirty." Miss PEacock said, smoothing her dress. "And, yes, he's dead." She stated to Plum.

Faiyloe

"Well you too but I men't Green here He seems quite ready to place the blame," She said
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"Quite right, Miss Scarlet." Miss Peacock said, still leaning against the desk. "Wait. Where's the badger and the Colonel?" She asked, her brow furrowing.

Faiyloe

"Miss White went to the kitchen and that fat rabbits probably found it by now," Scarlet said completely uninterested. She looked around then stood and started out the room. "I'll go call the police, Why he didn't keep a phone in his study is beyond me," She brushed past Green and went into the library across the hall. She came back out rather quickly after that "The phone lines they've been cut!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: Um, Faiy....
Never mind!!

Faiyloe

OOC: I must have missed that post entirely. The thing is with some thing like that is that it has to be done by some one. You can't just say oh look the phone lines have been cut. If this was any other RP I would let you keep it (It was my slip but I would have said the same thing earlier if I had seen it. I already organised a cause that works. I will have to ask you to cut that bit out. (The only reason being that with something like this it has to be organised or else the RP falls apart. Things don't fit to gather and then you end up guessing the wrong person in the end because the evidence doesn't add up or is even contradictory.) Sorry.     

Cornflower MM

OOC: Huh? That kinda...Made no sense. But I'll go, and delelte trhe post.

Faiyloe

OOC: There has to be a cause even if you don't know about it it has to have so time at which it happened and a person with a motive who did it. Now I organised some thing that worked but by the time you posted that had not gone into effect yet. That's all. Sorry.

rachel25

Green huffed, yes he was glad that Black was dead, but he wasn't going to let that become a public fact. "Well, I didn't kill him. Why should. I never meant him before in my live. How would it help me to kill him?"

BlueRose

Cordelia, having returned to the kitchen after the blackout, hurried into the study. "Goodness gracious! How ever could that have happened?"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I kinda get it now. Thanks, Faiy.

BIC: Miss Peacock rolled her eyes. She did that a lot. "Well, we don't know. It happened during the blackout.....And have I mentioned the phone lines are cut?" She drawled, waiting for the fussy badger's opinion.

BlueRose

"What?" Cordelia White's eyes went almost as wide as saucers. "A murder and no way to contact the police? My word!" She paused for a moment before pulling out a beautifully embroidered paw-kerchief and spreading it over the back of Mr. Black's head. "I don't really want to roll him over..." She sniffed and continued. "I didn't even know his first name! I don't suppose any of you did?" She looked up, tears threatening to fall down her graying face.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Mr. Green was getting quite bored of this. "Well, if the phone lines are cut, then maybe one of use should drive to the police station. I have the fastest car, so I probably should go."

Faiyloe

"NO You don't! What if it was you! Then you would have a clean get away!" Scarlet said.

Cornflower MM

"It was David, Miss White. David Black. I agree With Miss Scarlet, Mr. Green. N one's driving to the police station until we have a way of knowing that that person is not the murderer." Miss Peacock said, firmly. "I think we'll just have to solve this ourselves, and no one leaves until we do." She stated, looking around the Study to see if anyone agreed.