Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel stumbled down the hall and into the study, holding a pasty in one paw and his cane in the other. "What in the bloomin blazes is goin on-" He stopped when he saw the body and the other guests gathered round. The pasty dropped from his paw. "Well trim me whiskers, Black's been murdered!" He said aghast. He looked around at the others. His military training took control. "H'all right, everyone in one line! no one's goin' out of me sight until I find the bloomin' killer! There will be no comments, no h'accusations, and no quarrelin' until I find out the murderer!" He roared. Bending down to appraise the wound, he muttered, "Black wasn't the most trusting of creatures, but no one deserves to die like this!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

OOC: They are in the study not the lounge.

BIC: Scarlet didn't move. "I'm not lining up. This isn't the militarily. What if it was you! You are the only one with a sword." She pointed out.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel snorted. "don't be rediculous. How could I be in the kitchen and in the study at the same time? Anyways, it would spoil me best dress tunic, wot!"

He appeared perplexed. "Anyways, this is no saber wound! H'it's a knife wound, fairly standard chef's knife, five inches long about, very sharp, more sharp than any cook would want. Slipped in right between the ribs to punture the lungs, wot. A quick and bloody death, by an experienced killer." He pointed to a wide gash in Mr. Black's back. "See? A sword makes a much narrower wound, wot."

He looked up. "We should be able to find the weapon here somewheres. I doubt the murderer, the stinkin' vermin, had the chance to 'ide it very well, wot wot!"

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

OOC: The Weapon is not around here. Don't worry I will let you know if you do find it. Also Please we don't need to know exactly how it killed him... Sorry I'm just a tad squeamish. I Know this Is a clue RP but still. Just keep out the mention of any internal organs and I think you will be good. I know that might not bother some people but it may bother others (Including me). Thank you.   

BIC: "How do we know that he's not lying. What if you are just trying to cover it up, I for one am not letting you out of my sight till you get rid of that sword of yours,"  Scarlet said. 

BlueRose

Cordelia barked harshly at the quarrelers. "Enough! Some one has been killed, and the best thing to do now is start going through the evidence." Walking over to the late Mr. Black's desk, she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. "Now then, who was where when the blackout happened? I was in the kitchen with the Colonel, or, to be exact, the pantry."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Faiy, I agree.....Urgh! Quite disgusting......*Shudders*

BIC: Miss Peacock had been silent, watching the proceedings, and had made no move to get into a line. "I was heading back from the powder room." She said to Miss White.

rachel25

OOC: I must just be an odd kind of person who enjoys very detailed things like that.  ::)

BIC: "I was in the Library when the lights went out." Mr. Green drawled, eyeing everyone.

OOC: Yes, I know he wasn't! He was in the hall, he's lying, just so everyone knows!

Faiyloe

"If you must know I was in here... With him, But that doesn't mean I killed him. When the lights went out I heard A door opening there was some confusion and then the lights turned back on and there he was," She said Trying to make it clear.   

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel harumphed. "Still, as I and Mrs. White were in the kitchen, that leaves the rest of you as suspects, unless you can have someone else affirm your alibi. While there are some I suspect more of murder... and others I suspect less... I will not dismiss anyone."

Addressing Miss Scarlet, he said, "I shall be letting no one go unaccompanied, wot. As for my sword, you must think I'd be bloomin' batty to put it away with a murderer in the vicinity, wot!"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Faiyloe

"Well I'm not going to let you run around with a big sword. And Unless someone can verify what he said about the wound I am not going to take his word for it. if it was you then there might still be blood on the blade. Show us your sword." Scarlet said "And You Green if  you where in the library that would have given you a perfect chance to cut the phone lines," Scarlet was feeling rather nervous though she tried not to show it and was faring rather well considering. The evidence was rather strong pointing towards her she tried to find as much blame that could point away from her as possible.

rachel25

Mr. Green snorted at the Colonel, "Who's to know that you, and Mrs. White aren't in it together. And yes, you are the only one with a weapon."
When accused of cutting the phones lines, Mr. Green turned on Miss Scarlet growling, "Who's to say Miss. Bluehead over here didn't cut them? Or Professor Grapefruit? Or, you, when you went to phone the police? You seem very quick to blame other people."

Faiyloe

scarlet rolled her eyes "That doesn't prove anything," She said but this time she went quiet.

rachel25

"doesn't it?" Green said, raising the eyebrow above the green eye.

BlueRose

Cordelia noted all of the locations before looking up at Miss Peacock. "Since we aren't allowed to leave alone, would you mind accompanying me to the kitchen? Perhaps we can set a pot of cocoa on for everyone, and that might help settle our differences for a bit."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

She gave him a drawl look. "None of this proves anything, and I am not drinking anything with a murderer. What if it's poison,"