News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce, Chapter 2 - an AU RP, OOC Discussion/Sign up Topic.

Started by Faiyloe, May 23, 2014, 03:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which title do you like best?

Two brothers and a Lady
1 (33.3%)
Trust to Ashes
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Cornflower MM

Ummm....I don't mean to nag, but......Where's the strengths?......It all gets much easier and less confusing for everyone if you copy and paste the sheet from the first post....

Faiyloe

I know that I said that you are excepted in the IC topic and you can still post there but could you please fix the format just for clarity. Also If you could read as much of the second chapter as you can just to get a feel for the world. Not saying you have to read all of it just enough to get a comfortable idea about what is happening.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Yup. I can PM you the short Novel I sent to spearfin  ;D :P Also can you pleas PM me the idea so I can give it the go ahead. Mainly because you missed out on the first half of the RP. 

Faiyloe

Ok so this is the end of the second chapter.  ;D Now time for thinking up a name for it. Ideas any one.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Nice,  ;D Once we get a few more I'll put up a poll.

"The lord of fire and chaos." (Referring to Zuzucath)

"Two brothers and a Lady"

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

You got any ideas Corn It is ok if you don't. If you don't I'll just go ahead and setup the poll.