News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hunt

Started by Thomas Barkshield, May 31, 2014, 08:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Arya finished wolfing down her food, and quickle grabbed a large dock that had lots of dew on it, and wiped her plate and utensils, and passed it back. "Here you are." She said, rather cheerfully.

Edraithel

"Thank you, my dear."
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

OOC: I dunno! I can't really post. We need Thomas, and Rainy......
THOMAS! RAINY!

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: Yes? Do you want to get underway? Well, if you insist...

BIC: "Well, we'ed best be gettin on the road. Those blagards most likely don't stop for brekkers, so why should we?"

Edraithel

Avalon nodded to John and then set off through the forest. He strides were long and she was surprisingly light on her feet for a badger.

Rainshadow

"Aye," said Aron, nodding, "tha'd be a good plan.  Er, anybaest ken wheere they're 'eadin'?"

Eron glanced at the ground and immediately pointed south.  "Tha' way!  Oi'm sure of i'!"

The warrior rolled his eyes and pushed Eron's paw down.  "Ah think ye should consult wi' the other trackers baefore ye make rash decisions, brothaer."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Well, I'm not too sure if we have any really good trackers here." Miri said brightly, grinning rather foolishly, like she was about to tell a joke.

Cornflower MM

"I could track a butterfly over a rock - IF we were at the shore. I'm no woodland squirrel. Sorry." Arya said, then shrugged.

Edraithel

"If we follow the road it will pass Redwall Abbey before long. My father made a few trips to the abbey and he made various maps of the area. From where we are the road so be a bit east of us."
OOC: I have no idea where we are so I'm just kinda thinking they're all south east or something of redwall.

W0NWILL

Miri stomped her foot and pouted, "You ruined my joke!" she accused.

Thomas Barkshield

OOC: The vermin, like all foolish vermin do, want to take over Redwall Abbey. So far, most of us have just been traveling behind the vermin, and don't know of their destination. Its always fun to have a roleplay about Defending Redwall.

Edraithel

Avalon popped her head out from some bushes next to the group, she had been a bit ahead of them. "I've found the path, it's just ahead."

Cornflower MM

"What joke, Miri?" Arya asked, then jumped as Avalon popped her head out of th bushes. "Ah! Don't do that, Avalon!"

Edraithel

As Avalon turned back into the bushes she smiled teasingly. "Expert tracker huh?"