News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"It feels like just before a storm... See you can't hear a sound not a bird not a breeze, just quite," Orahja said she was not particularly scared of the weather but it did make her sprite sink. There was something out there. Something more than just a storm.  She placed a hand on the hilt of the dirk as they walked feeling that she might need it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

UNKN0WN

Dark billowing clouds rapidly rush in darkening the landscape.  Lightning cracks in the distance.  You pull out your lanterns to find your way along the path.

Just then, you hear a deafening shriek.  Your heart sinks.
[What is your next action?]

Rusvul

I cast Light on my hand, making it glow as brightly as a torch. With this and my Elven Racial Low-light vision, I should be able to see up to 60ft away from my hand. What do I see?

BlueRose

Gui lit the tip of her tail with a tiny tongue of fire and held it up. "This is worse than not seeing a lindwyrm before it strikes at you!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

So much for just a storm, Orahja thought. She drew her dirk. She was used to the dark. A thief had to be. Though her eyes sight was not as good as an elf. However her ears where sharp and she should be able to locate where the sound was coming from. (Where is the sound coming from?) 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"Gui, what's a lindwyrm?" Bryony asked, her accent mangling the word horrifically. She held her lantern up, drawing her sword. She squinted, but couldn't really see anything.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke's hands lit up with fire "They're a type of dragon" he said, answering for Gui "they have wings and forelegs but no back legs, I can't tell you any more than that, I'm not too familiar with them"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

"Ah." Bryony said, then whirled around. "What was 'at?" She whispered. She had distinctly heard a twig snap.

BlueRose

Gui laughed. "A jungle lindwyrm, Ezekiel, not a plains lindwyrm. They are like snakes, massive snakes, with bodies thicker than tree-trunks, but they have front legs. No wings, though. Or, if they have wings, they are small wings. None but birds, bugs, and fire lizards can fly in the jungles."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

"Very nice." The elf said, still looking at one spot.

BlueRose

Gui sent a lazy jet of fire in the direction Bryony was looking. "Come out, or I'll roast you!"

UNKN0WN

Despite your best efforts, you cannot make anything out.  Suddenly, your lights go out.  A cold chill overwhelms you.  A dark voice whispers to you.

But then, a tall figure with a gleaming weapon hurls blows at the dark void.  During the midst of the conflict, the mysterious warrior beckoned for you to escape while he held it at bay.
[You continue...]

Rusvul

"A Dragonblood does not retreat." I want to cast Light on my hand, as powerfully as I can.

BlueRose

Rolling her eyes, Gui grabs the back of Mistvane's collar with her teeth. "Bonehead. Get over yourself. You wouldn't be so crass as to leave a maiden or two to flee alone with little protection?" She gestured at Bryony and Orajha. "Maidens. Of classes less suited for defense." Then she pointed at the conflict before them. "Danger. Yadda? Help get them out of here, and then, if you really are in a hurry to die, you can come back and get yourself killed. Or hinder our savior over there, which might get both of you killed."

Rusvul

"I am not a protector. I think you'll want Zeke for that. But yes, your point is valid. You should go. I will as well, but not far. I wish to speak with this man... Or creature, as the case may be." I duck behind a hill and extinguish my light.